News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

thomas set ideas

Started by 7029cluncastle, February 15, 2011, 01:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7029cluncastle

waht sets would you like to see appear in the future? you dont have to stick to the current stock, make it you fantasy sets! price is not an issue
for me i would have:
flying kipper, henry with 5 box vans and a brakevan
the circus set, henry with 2 cattle vans, an open wagon, a flatbed and brakevn in circus colours
the close shave, duck with a lime wagon, box van, open wagon, brakevan, edward and a barbers shop  ;D
duke and duchess of boxwood, spencer and special coach
james and the queen of sodor, james flatbed with the queen of sodor barge and brakevan
escape! oliver, toad (both rusty, with grafitti) and douglas

lets here your ideas!  ;D
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

MetaDude27

How about a Scottish Twin Freight Set? It would include Donald and Douglas, plus maybe like 12 freight cars and a brake van. Of course, that would cost a ton of money to buy! :P By the way, that idea with Spencer and the Special Coach sounds like a set Bachmann might actually make.

TheJJ

Guys not to burst your bubble but the sets are way to large. But I know its personal wishes so mine...
Toad Stands By: Oliver, Toad, and S.C. Ruffey.
Duck's Branchline: Duck with 2 Red Branchline coaches.(Brake and regular)
(Modified Flying Kipper): Henry(old school), 3 vans, and Brakevan.
I like the Spencer set.
Toby's Old Branchline: Toby, Henrietta, and 2 Troublesome Trucks.

7029cluncastle

Quote from: JJ96 on February 15, 2011, 03:35:29 PM
Guys not to burst your bubble but the sets are way to large. But I know its personal wishes so mine...
Toad Stands By: Oliver, Toad, and S.C. Ruffey.
Duck's Branchline: Duck with 2 Red Branchline coaches.(Brake and regular)
(Modified Flying Kipper): Henry(old school), 3 vans, and Brakevan.
I like the Spencer set.
Toby's Old Branchline: Toby, Henrietta, and 2 Troublesome Trucks.
didnt you read what i put? its fantasy, not reality.
i just thought of another one, busy going backwards, motorised toad with 5 open wagons.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

TheJJ

I know. But I like that idea too.

7029cluncastle

a few more ideas here, plus a couple of one off engines, engines first:
gordon without a dome (gordon and the famous visitor)
james with a red nose (buzz buzz)
percy with sir topham hatts trousers and jam wrapped around his funnel (a scarf for percy)
percy covered in straw and treacle (wooly bear)
henry covered in paint (paint pots and queens)
sets:
percy, james and the fruitful day, james, percy (both covered in jam) plus 6 box vans and 2 brakevans.
tender engines: henry and 5 rusty, full of sludge tenders
thomas percy and the dragon, thomas, chinese dragon, percy 3 open wagons and brakevan
double teething trouble, bill, ben, derek, 6 china clay wagons
last one now
percy's chocolate crunch, percy (covered in chocolate) 4 box vans with sugar factory signs on and brakevan

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

BULGEY SET with duck express coaches.oliver red coaches.and bulgey
also gorden & spencer set :)

BillingsRR

I like the Spencer set. Him, his coach, and the Duke & Duchess would make a good, simple set.

7029cluncastle

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 15, 2011, 08:38:18 PM
I like the Spencer set. Him, his coach, and the Duke & Duchess would make a good, simple set.
yes it would be a good set :)

SodorAdventures

I doublt Bachmann will EVER make a multiple engine thomas set because...

1)too overpriced!
2)kids would try to run both at once (note: this can cause the engines to crash)((not like they wouldnt do it with 2 regular engine ::)  ))
3) Bachmann would get enough people to buy it. People would already have the engines or not need the track
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

7029cluncastle

Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 16, 2011, 03:59:03 PM

1)too overpriced!
2)kids would try to run both at once (note: this can cause the engines to crash)((not like they wouldnt do it with 2 regular engine ::)  ))
3) Bachmann would get enough people to buy it. People would already have the engines or not need the track
omg, TRY READING THE FIRST POST!!!! it says FANTASY it does not say oh lets see if bachmann WILL make them.  ::) ::)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on February 16, 2011, 04:09:52 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on February 16, 2011, 03:59:03 PM

1)too overpriced!
omg, TRY READING THE FIRST POST!!!! it says FANTASY it does not say oh lets see if bachmann WILL make them.  ::) ::)

I know! Cool it :P I was just saying why I  thought bachmann wouldnt make multiple engine sets
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

shining time

heres one thomas and the christmas tree

thomas with flatbed and christmas tree and a brakevan
donald and douglas  with the works coach and snowplows(if made for them)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

MetaDude27

Sweet idea, man! (Wish I had thought of it. :P)

7029cluncastle

yeah thats a great one with donald and douglas!
just thought of one, harvey, works coach and brakedown crane or edwrd and rocky.