Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTTE Wikia

Visit the Thomas and Friends Wikia!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

AJWPRODUCTIONS

thanks any more? come on I'm positive there are more

PasqualeCS96

I have one but they are lego stop motion films.

TheJJ

I'm thinking about opening a youtube account but nothing yet.

JD417

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on February 23, 2011, 04:23:54 PM
I'm thinking about opening a youtube account but nothing yet.

If you did, I would Sub
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Thanks.  ;) My friend has a youtube account and he does the lego stopmtion like PasqualeCS96. I was thinking of doing that too, but I will throw in a thomas music video or video og my layout every onc in awhile.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on February 24, 2011, 04:03:27 PM
im almost 100% positive weve talked over YT before but.......

Heres mine! :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/JD41796?feature=mhum#p/u/0/HLKt7bbAJVM
we did well thanks any way plus lego trains whatever as long as you've got an account please insert post down here

AJWPRODUCTIONS

since we have many more new members since this was first posted, any others ;D :)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM
who here has got a youtube account so I know I can subscribe and give you a friend request also please post a link to one of your videos I will delete the thread when everyone answers (or at least everyone with a yt account) has given me a link so don't waste your breath  ;)

I have found a flaw in your mindset: how will you know when everyone has answered? ::)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: PerfectPercy on April 15, 2011, 04:18:47 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM
who here has got a youtube account so I know I can subscribe and give you a friend request also please post a link to one of your videos I will delete the thread when everyone answers (or at least everyone with a yt account) has given me a link so don't waste your breath  ;)

I have found a flaw in your mindset: how will you know when everyone has answered? ::)
I don't know and if they don't want to thats fine by me and for some strange reason my brother deleted his account and I was the only one who subscribed to people, favourited videos e.t.c. :-\

branmas

i wish i had a youtube account but don't and will DEFENETLY post a link to it here no matter how old it is.