attention all users with youtube acounts

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Calebtrain on November 25, 2011, 09:04:54 AM
Thank is cool!!!
I'm a dumb one I am, I don't know what that's supposed to mean. :P. Typo? By any chance? ;).

forrestfire243

Calebtrain

Quote from: AJW98Productions on November 25, 2011, 09:09:57 AM
Thank is cool!!!
I'm a dumb one I am, I don't know what that's supposed to mean. :P. Typo? By any chance? ;).
Typo definetly. I meant Thank you! It's cool you made her an account! Even though she closed it.  :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Calebtrain on November 27, 2011, 09:59:09 PM
Quote from: AJW98Productions on November 25, 2011, 09:09:57 AM
Thank is cool!!!
Typo definetly. I meant Thank you! It's cool you made her an account! Even though she closed it.  :)
Thanks dude she decided not to keep it 'cos her friends have private YTs and she was getting like 10 PMs a day and it was linked to one of my Email adresses so she closed before I could even tell her she could turn off the email. :).

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Sorry for double posting AGAIN ::) But how does everyone feel about yt's new design (particulary those who have accounts there) BECAUSE I THINK IT SUCKS SO MUCH I PUT CAPS LOCK ON TO TYPE THIS PART OF MY COMMENT IT SUCKS SO MUCH I CAN HARDLY BARE LOOKING AT IT >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

TheJJ

Listen I know it's not revalent but for those wondering who it is in my picture.....well look down it says Kurt Angle!
Close Up:                                                                                                                       (Coolest guy you'll ever meet)

Anyway I have a great idea for someone who has a youtube account.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on December 02, 2011, 07:00:39 AM
Listen I know it's not revalent but for those wondering who it is in my picture.....well look down it says Kurt Angle!
Close Up:                                                                                                                       (Coolest guy you'll ever meet)

Anyway I have a great idea for someone who has a youtube account.

What's this idea of yours. ;D ;D ;D.

Calebtrain

I'm not a fan of what YT is doing. I think it looks kinda ugly but that's my opinion.  :-\
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

shining time

Quote from: Calebtrain on December 02, 2011, 08:13:21 AM
I'm not a fan of what YT is doing. I think it looks kinda ugly but that's my opinion.  :-\
i agree with you too i dont like it either
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

therailwayinspector

YouTube keeps trying to fix what isn't broken, and therefore ruins what they have that is good. It's more like Facebook now! If I want facebook, I'll get facebook, which I already have. I dont need it in two places YouTube, be your own thing! GAAAAH!
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

TheJJ

QuoteWhat's this idea of yours. ;D ;D ;D.
So since I don't have a Youtube account I thought what if like every month or week something like that a user interviews another
Called the "Bachmann Forum Member of the Month".
And say you interview me and ask questions like why the name JJ96, favorite season of T&F, when your passion for trains started...along those lines....nothing personal I WOULD NOT ANSWer....and then the next week or month you interview someone else then have a whole new round of questions after you've gone through everyone.
This idea goes for anyone.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on December 02, 2011, 03:59:56 PM
QuoteWhat's this idea of yours. ;D ;D ;D.
So since I don't have a Youtube account I thought what if like every month or week something like that a user interviews another
Called the "Bachmann Forum Member of the Month".
And say you interview me and ask questions like why the name JJ96, favorite season of T&F, when your passion for trains started...along those lines....nothing personal I WOULD NOT ANSWer....and then the next week or month you interview someone else then have a whole new round of questions after you've gone through everyone.
This idea goes for anyone.
Cool I'm definetly thinking about this problem for me is this would have to be done in my holidays because I would have to be up to nine o'clock at night to interview say: The one and Only: JJ96 EDIT: but thats not much of a problem since I'm on holidays now lol ;D

TheJJ

I don't mean with our actual voices I meant you like type out our answers sorta like what MissoliverandBlossom did they showed the question then you'd just have typed replies...I would have no way of conducting an interview through voice....Besides this Idea is for anyone.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I know I'm bringing back a dead topic, but I have new news, I now have a back up youtube account called:
SonicandShadow989As you can probably tell by the name, I have recently become a fan of the blue blur :3 ;D

branmas

WOO HOO! So I'm not the only fan! Long live Sonic! Still unstoppable after 20 years.