What's next for Large Scale Thoams?

Started by CFRailway, February 25, 2011, 05:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

Henry and Gordon, like I have stated many times, will not be made due to their size. They cannot make Bachmann's 4ft LS curves. James will most likely have a problem clearing them, comparing him to a Big Hauler. Emily, Toby, Edward, and any other smaller engine will most likely be next. The prices of Henry and Gordon will be too high as well and most parents would rather buy small engines that their kids can carry or pick up v.s. really big engines that weigh more than their kids. :P

MetaDude27

Quote from: JD417 on March 04, 2011, 06:54:32 AM
well they did that with the oil tanker so (which if i may add in, was, TERRIBLE, i mean it looked accurate, but i just painted over it to make the solid black color tanker because I COULDNT STAND IT! >:(), so... BE AFRIAD :o

If the Oil Tanker looks different now, how come Bachmann hasn't changed its product picture? Otherwise it could really confuse online customers.

Mulfred

its the same with Thomas, Percy and James. They have pictures of the HO models on the Large scale products.

TobyTheTram16

Quote from: BillingsRR on March 04, 2011, 01:38:45 PM
Henry and Gordon, like I have stated many times, will not be made due to their size. They cannot make Bachmann's 4ft LS curves. James will most likely have a problem clearing them, comparing him to a Big Hauler. Emily, Toby, Edward, and any other smaller engine will most likely be next. The prices of Henry and Gordon will be too high as well and most parents would rather buy small engines that their kids can carry or pick up v.s. really big engines that weigh more than their kids. :P
I aggre

MetaDude27

Quote from: Mulfred on March 04, 2011, 02:32:12 PM
its the same with Thomas, Percy and James. They have pictures of the HO models on the Large scale products.

That was because the LS models weren't complete at the time they put them up. But yeah, they should definitely put up pics of the actual LS models, now that they're finished.

Mulfred

Or they could have waitted and just added the picutres on when the had the product finished Like they did with donald and douglas. Instead of just sticking the HO models up there in the large scale products.