News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Southeast Garden Railroad Show/May 13-14

Started by Ted Yarbrough, March 13, 2011, 04:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Yarbrough

Bachmann,
Hope to see you at this show in Dalton, Georgia. VERY nice facility. This year they are including Lionel type trains, so the Williams line would fit right in. Naturally, the large scale line would be included.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

doug c

"...Lionel type trains, so the Williams line .."   

So did "THEY"  realize that  G-gauge was available from Lionel ?     

Although the latest product is like S-size on g-gauge track !

doug c
"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! "     djc'99

Ted Yarbrough

Doug,
The 'they' would be the show promoter. In an attempt to make the show better for everyone and draw a larger crowd, the promoter decided to open the show up to Lionel size trains. I say size or style or type because there are several companies making trains that will operate on that size track, including Williams (I think as I am not all that familiar with the line). Kind of the same as our 'G' scale trains, with many companies making trains that run on the same track! Anyway, show should be great as it has in the past. It is like a mini convention with layout tours, banquet, clinics, etc. Hopefully, Bachmann will make it this year.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Ted Yarbrough

Hey Bachmann,
Come on down south. We would love to see the new Bachmann products first hand. I know you have lots to do, but send some representatives down here anyway!
Happy Rails to You,
Ted