News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What kind of stuff do you want in N?

Started by adari, May 31, 2011, 06:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adari

Ok guys so what type of stuff would you like to see in N scale?
I would like to see a B&O h10-44!!!
Here is a link: http://gallery.sluggyjunx.com/main.php?g2_itemId=62899

eric220

A PRR K4.  I'd also be happy with an H10, Q2, T1, M1, or I1.
-Eric

Modeling a transcontinental PRR
http://www.pennsylvania-railroad.com

adari

I am just starting N and have been in HO all my life, I have all of those in HO!!!  :)

dtpowell

Besides the locomotives mentioned above. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them with sound on board. Maybe lighted classification/marker lights!?

adari

Quote from: dtpowell on May 31, 2011, 12:23:53 PM
Besides the locomotives mentioned above. I wouldn't mind seeing some of them with sound on board. Maybe lighted classification/marker lights!?
If you want marker lights, you should get some Katos.

jeffthumper

How about a SP AC9, big powerfull brute. Seems that Bachman has got the articulates down pretty good.
Then I think an upgraded  (new tooling) 4-8-4 would go over well. Maybe a new heavy Pacific that runs
well would be a good seller too.

Albert in N

I want a Spectrum F-7 AB set in blue and yellow Santa Fe freight colors with numbers in the numberboards.  This can be with the existing mechanism or DCC ready, but please no DCC only locomotive.  I'd even settle for the Bachmann standard F-9 A in Santa Fe freight color, preferably with numbers in the lighted numberboards.  It is getting harder to find N numberboard decals and competitors all come with factory numberboard numbers, so why not?

Country Joe

The new Spectrum 2-8-0 with DCC lettered for New York Central. And the 4-8-2 with DCC in NYC livery as well. In fact, any NYC engine with DCC on board, but the Consolidation and Mohawk would be my first choices.

johnTom

Being that I model 1855-1940 I would like to see the RICHMOND 4-4-0, a straight boilered 4-6-0 and of course the Russian Decapod 2-10-0 almost forgot about cnw rr 's the Pioneer and its kin 4-2-0 types.. all DCC or at least DCC ready!

Tom
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

David Leonard

I repeat myself, but I'd like a PRR K4s (postwar with 130P75 tenders) and a Spectrum ATSF Norther. A Santa Fe 2-10-4 would be OK too!

NscaleNJtransit

Id like to a texas special f3 aba + passanger, NJT f40Ph as well as a p42 for NJT. Also metro north f40ph.Kato makes good GG1s if your looking for the loco pic above
Snip it on, its Frisco

dtpowell

My list could be endless....Besides the addition of sound and illuminated marker lights as I mentioned earier. (Marker lights on Steam Locomotives as well). I'd like to plead for a PRR K-4 too. (Once again.  ;))  Plus, Bachmann is producing a very nice Peter Witt trolley, but I'm I little surprised they haven't delveloped a MODERN light rail vehicle. It just seems odd to me. ???

mrltd402

Would love to see the ol skool loggin locomotives  the Heisler, Climax ,and Shay,,,well i guess released a shay not too long ago but ive yet to see one, seems like the neat geared locomotives are only found in ho and larger scales
:(   idk im just strange in my tastes i spose but if its good for larger scales why have manufacturers forsaken N scale

NscaleNJtransit

me to. a clymax wood be great. Also the New Haven Genesis or fyling yankee
Snip it on, its Frisco

Trucker51

Quote from: adari on June 01, 2011, 06:39:25 AM
Quote from: dtpowell on May 31, 2011, 12:23:53 PM
If you want marker lights, you should get some Katos.
What about step marker lights? Look on EBay in the "N" scale area of toys and hobbies/model trains. then use the search bar at the top.