News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Attn. Bach-Man help please

Started by mrltd402, June 05, 2011, 03:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrltd402

Been long time in search of N scale 0-4-0 W/ slope tender but i cant locate  was wondering if  i can just order all the parts directly from bachmann to build myself. I miss this lil steam engine from my youth an its bout the only one small enough to negotiate the tight curves easily on my tiny apartment layout

ACY

Unfortunately, you would not be able to get some of the parts necessary because this locomotive has not been made in quite a while. If an 0-4-0 were sent in for repair, it would just be replaced by a loco of equal value.

mrltd402

:(
thats a real bummer. basicly jus continue searching for models and hope to find one in ok condition
thank you for the help in info,,  i just came across 0-4-0 w/slope tender on auction site made by Atlas?????guess will check them out wish me luck

Trainman1962

I have a non running Bachmann 0-4-0 I'll send you for parts if you want it.  Is there a secure way to send me your address ?

mrltd402

thank you kindly trainman 1962 ;D
sent ya a personal message with info

Trainman1962

Got your P.M. and I'll get the "lil engine that won't" mailed off thif Friday(the 10th). Maybe between it and Bachmann's help and parts you'll have a running 0-4-0 again soon. God Bless and have a great day.

mrltd402

oh thank you ever so kindly trainman1962 ;D
bless you and i shall gladly pay it forward

Trainman1962

I apologize for the delay in getting this sent to you. I thought I knew just where the little critter was but it proved to be elusive.  I got it mailed off the last week of june and I  pray it got to you ok and was what you were looking for