News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Trainz software?

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, June 16, 2011, 08:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Hi everyone as it says in the title does anyone know how remove some of thomas's fine details and give him an open cab, as I no longer want to fit him with dcc and a smoke genarator and where can I get some sprung buffers from any help would be great
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours sincerley Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98

J70

Quote from: Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98 on June 16, 2011, 08:25:22 AM
Hi everyone as it says in the title does anyone know how remove some of thomas's fine details and give him an open cab, as I no longer want to fit him with dcc and a smoke genarator and where can I get some sprung buffers from any help would be great
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First thing, I'd check here for sprung buffers:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+sprung+buffers+4mm+scale

Secondly, a scalpel and wet'n'dry sand paper will be able to remove detail.

Jack

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Churchill8F on June 20, 2011, 04:39:10 AM
Quote from: Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98 on June 16, 2011, 08:25:22 AM

First thing, I'd check here for sprung buffers:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+sprung+buffers+4mm+scale

Secondly, a scalpel and wet'n'dry sand paper will be able to remove detail.

Jack
thank you but was the pun really nessecary and I did not know it was 4mm scale ok?

BillingsRR

@Captain Jack Something or Other

I see no "pun" in Jack's post. All I see is helpful information, which you seem to be ungrateful for :P

If you decided to change your mind after you take your model apart, you could always order spare parts from Bachmann.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on June 20, 2011, 09:54:41 AM
@Captain Jack Something or Other

I see no "pun" in Jack's post. All I see is helpful information, which you seem to be ungrateful for :P

If you decided to change your mind after you take your model apart, you could always order spare parts from Bachmann.
when you click on the link, it types in the thing on google and says; now was that so hard thats what the pun was... and thanks for your info, I already knew I could order spare parts but thanks anyway :P ;)

J70

That wasn't a pun, it was just saying you could have used google in the first place to find them.

Jack

Cheeky_ULP

Puns are play on words.

A notorious pun joke would be one that's punny.  ;)

PasqualeCS96

Anthony P2

it's a nice detail. i was thinking about getting some and applying them to my models.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Churchill8F on June 22, 2011, 10:39:18 AM
That wasn't a pun, it was just saying you could have used google in the first place to find them.

Jack
but I didn't know what to type in and don't immediatley assume someone hasn't tried it if they ask...
but on the other hand does anyone where I can get trainz 2006 and 9 software so I can play with the thomas stuff from SI3D thanks
Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98 :) ;) :D ;D

JD417

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on June 22, 2011, 03:06:28 PM
What is the purpose and advantage of using sprung buffers?

also when u run an engine into a car or somthin they will go farther and they wont come derailed ;)