News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Withdrawal

Started by glennk28, June 30, 2011, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennk28

I  am feeling a sense of Large Scale Withdrawal--is there anything for ua to  "Anticipate" at thje big NMRA Train Show in Sacramento next week?

I haven't even noticed the lobbying for particular models  we used to see here!   gj

Kevin Strong

QuoteI haven't even noticed the lobbying for particular models  we used to see here!
That's because Bachmann is in Philly, not DC, and they've managed to not be quite as affected by intense lobbying efforts as their neighbors to the south. (That, or we're just not buttering them up at the right restaurants.)

I'm thinking this is the year for the C-19. Why? Because I got tired of waiting, and have started to scratchbuild one myself.  :-\

Later,

K

glennk28

I'd like to see the C-19 also--snd having seen  the apparent sharing of design work between Bachmann and Blackstone on the K-27s by Bachmann (Fn3) and HOn3(Blackstone) it should be more possible than some other locos. 

What I'd like to see, since Bachmann has done so many logging locos, would be a good logging caboose--along the lines of the West Side / Swayne "long" cabooses--
gj

Mark Oles

This is the year that Bachmann makes an Annie in Strasburg Railroad paint.  475, anyone?