News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Mr. Bach-Man - We're Waiting!

Started by kcsivils1, July 07, 2011, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcsivils1

What goodies do you have for us the July!

A H*****r?

Royce Wilson

The employees of Bachmann are better than the CIA. :o

Royce

John Tumolo

Hey- Patience is a virtue-don't forget the convention is in California, and the time zone variable has them still sleeping at 8:45 a.m. east coast time.  I  would try checking back at noon east coast time.  John Tumolo  Britcarfan@aol.com

MarK T

Come on....enough already! Lets hear/see/read about some new stuff.  Other manufacturers have begun releasing info. .

max (uk)

I have to agree, as someone in the UK (not that many hours left in the day now) and is going away for a week tomorrow.

I thought this page might have some On30 news as it did last year, but turns out we have to wait a little longer.

http://mrr.trains.com/Home/News%20and%20Reviews/New%20Products/2011/07/2011%20National%20Train%20Show%20preliminary%20report.aspx

ebtnut

Yeah, it's tough being patient.  OTOH, how about that B&O EM-1 in HO?

Greg F

It's a small Heisler, probably 18-20 tons.  ;D :o Look at Message #60454 in the yahoo! On30conspiracy group if you are a member. I'm not going to post a direct link since you have to be a member to view.

Greg

mmiller

mike miller
San Juan Pacific Lines
On31.17 California 3' narrow gauge

Ken

Took a look at the Heisler, will pass on it, but will be getting 1or2 Hoist/Skidders for flatcar loads.

Ken Clark
    GWN

Tomcat

Awesome... Finally the H...... thing we all had been waiting for...  ;) ;) ;)

Too late to jinx it.. :D :D :D
Cheers, a HAPPY

Tom ;) ;) ;)

Royce Wilson

This is great!! finally what people were begging for and a early version at that!
Here comes turn of century logging. ;D

Royce

NarrowMinded

Hate to be a fly in the pudding but I wonder what the delivery date will be... I'm still waiting for a sound equipped porter

NM

mabloodhound

Delivery in November (not sure what year though)
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security