News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Items, including a 2-6-0

Started by J3a-614, July 09, 2011, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific Northern

I agree that if Bachmann followed your advice they would certainly have a high demand engine.

However, if they just release what they show they will still have a high demand locomotive. Would be nice if they did a couple of versions, with different headlights and tenders.
Pacific Northern

RAM

I don't see anything about the new 2-6-0 that looks like the IHC model, or SP 2-6-0. 

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: Pacific Northern on July 20, 2011, 01:49:58 AM
I checked and the CNR 6000 series was the CN Mountains.

The 2-6-0's were # in the mid 80's - 90/s (two digits) and the bulk of them in the # 400-550 (3 digits)

I do believe the Strasburg Rail Road's #89 was a CNR engine.

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

Quote from: ryeguyisme on July 23, 2011, 06:34:21 PM
at a $150 MSRP for the mogul with sound, that means my shop will be able to buy a good shipment of them and you know I'm definitely picking up alot of these for personal and club use :) I am very glad to see this new offering from bachmann. The next great thing is a deeper plunge into heavy steam locomotives, that being said maybe competitors will go the plunge as well.

On facebook I had suggested to Bachmann that they make another steam engine as a standard line engine with DCC and Sound, and it just so happens to be another ALCo engine. The Milwaukee Road's S-3 Class 4-8-4's numbered 260-269.