News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Knapford Station now in stock

Started by InsideTrack, July 19, 2011, 02:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

There's been an early boarding call for the new Knapford Station (Item No. 45239) for HO engines. Enjoy!

SodorAdventures

Really, I can wait for it to start showing up in retailers!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Cheeky_ULP

Well this is a surprise. A few weeks ahead of schedule, pretty impressive.  :)

Hope to see it soon!

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Sparks on July 19, 2011, 02:55:22 PM
Well this is a surprise. A few weeks ahead of schedule, pretty impressive.  :)

Hope to see it soon!

I totally agree.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

MetaDude27

Maybe this means The Scottish Twins have a chance at an early release, as well! (A small chance, considering they're locomotives, not building kits.)

EDIT: I also noticed the LS Emily's Passenger Coaches are now available in the states! Check the LS product info.

branmas

WHAT!!?? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TELLS MUM IMMEADIATLEY*

7029cluncastle

shouldnt be too long before it arrives in the UK then. Although, i am not after the station, im after Tidmouth Sheds so i can make a museum and facilities for mainline locos coming in on railtours. Just hope the turntable is big enough!!
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on July 21, 2011, 07:00:30 PM
shouldnt be too long before it arrives in the UK then. Although, i am not after the station, im after Tidmouth Sheds so i can make a museum and facilities for mainline locos coming in on railtours. Just hope the turntable is big enough!!
Can you explain this museum?

shining time

like when they went to the big station in "Thomas and the Special Letter"
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

PasqualeCS96

I beleive it was some sorta station/shed in tht episode waant it?

Mulfred

yeah it was, Like tidmouth sheds are in Awady's thomas and the missing christmas tree.

7029cluncastle

On my layout i will be having two sheds. One is the bachmann scenecraft (UK) 4 road shed which will be my main running shed. The other shed is the Tidmouth Roundhouse, which will be used as a museum storing my smaller locos, such as Stevenson's Rocket, The DeWitt Clinton and my Hornby 0-4-0 tank engines. The turntable will be used to turn locos that have come in from the mainline with special railtours, once the loco has turned it will run to the other shed to be prepared ready to take the railtour back to where ever it came from. Also at the museum roundhouse will be a track spurring off to create a short running line for the museum's stock (my layout is Digital so things like Rocket will make noises on the DCC track) the small spur will be anologue controlled so i can run the locos that are not chipped on there.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on July 26, 2011, 10:48:08 AM
On my layout i will be having two sheds. One is the bachmann scenecraft (UK) 4 road shed which will be my main running shed. The other shed is the Tidmouth Roundhouse, which will be used as a museum storing my smaller locos, such as Stevenson's Rocket, The DeWitt Clinton and my Hornby 0-4-0 tank engines. The turntable will be used to turn locos that have come in from the mainline with special railtours, once the loco has turned it will run to the other shed to be prepared ready to take the railtour back to where ever it came from. Also at the museum roundhouse will be a track spurring off to create a short running line for the museum's stock (my layout is Digital so things like Rocket will make noises on the DCC track) the small spur will be anologue controlled so i can run the locos that are not chipped on there.
Cool! Can you please post pics?

TheJJ

10 facts abut you:
1. You are reading this comment
2.You are realizing that is a stupid fact
4.you didn't notice I skipped three.5 You're checking now
6. You're smiling
7.You are still reading my comment
9 You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
11. You are enjoying this 12. You didnt realize there are only supposed to be ten facts.
(Thought I could get a laugh or 2)
+ I like the idea 7029cluncastle

7029cluncastle

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on July 27, 2011, 09:31:32 AM
Quote from: 7029cluncastle on July 26, 2011, 10:48:08 AM
Cool! Can you please post pics?
No photos yet, as i do not have half of it!  :-[
Over the course of the rest of the year i wil be adding more stuff including Tidmouth Shed.