News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7029cluncastle

The story is getting too many chracters in now...lets leave this one...and start afresh, with some more rules!
1)NO CHUGGINGTON CHARACTERS YOU TRAITORS!!  :D
2) No deaths.
3) No new characters (this bit also includes nothing from Spencer and Murdoch onwards, so any charcter from Thomas till Murdoch, thats Aurther, Spencer, Emily, Fergus, but no further so no Victor, Kevin, Hiro etc etc)
and 4) lets keep it non violent please (we can still have accidents like Gordon off the rails and Henrys flying kipper incident)
oh and dont forget the rules on the first page (with the exception of the line count.
Lets start off...
Derek the Diesel was on his way to Kanpford, he had just come across from the mainland as FT had requested him to help around the island.
Derek: Oh its great to be back, I cannot wait to see Bill, Ben and Bo-Co again.
He came to Gordon's Hill, to find a train infront of him. It was James, the rails were slippery so he stalled half way up the hill.
Derek: Want  push James?
James: Oh thank you, that will be a great help!
So Dereks driver buffered him up to the back of train.
Derek: Ready?
James: Ready!
So the two engines started to move the heavy load up Gordon's Hill.
NEXT!!!!  ;D
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

MetaDude27

But as he was pushing, Derek's cooling system gave out (again).

"What...?! But they told me they fixed it!!!" he yelled, "Stupid BR mechanics..."

"Wait, so now we're both stuck here?" James asked, "Oh, come on! I already have too many faults on my record. If I'm late with this special, then Sir Topham Hatt may never let me pull the express again!"

"And if I'm late to the quarry, I'll blow my second chance. They'll send me back to the British Railway for good this time. "

"Well, you have any idea of how to get us out of this mess?"

Derek thought for a moment, then called out, "HEEEELP!!!"

thomasj219

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on August 03, 2011, 07:55:27 AM
The story is getting too many chracters in now...lets leave this one...and start afresh, with some more rules!
1)NO CHUGGINGTON CHARACTERS YOU TRAITORS!!  :D
2) No deaths.
3) No new characters (this bit also includes nothing from Spencer and Murdoch onwards, so any charcter from Thomas till Murdoch, thats Aurther, Spencer, Emily, Fergus, but no further so no Victor, Kevin, Hiro etc etc)
and 4) lets keep it non violent please (we can still have accidents like Gordon off the rails and Henrys flying kipper incident)
oh and dont forget the rules on the first page (with the exception of the line count.

Well again I dont think you can put restrictions on it like that 7029, there is a creative gene and when people sit down and right its hard to not include some things like death, and this story is going really well, and no deaths is asking a lot, if people just keep to Thomas characters (Plus Alfred) I think we will be alright, there are just too many characters to keep track of. So can these be the new rules please?

1. Only Thomas & Railway Series Characters (Plus Alfred)
2. No Bringing Characters Back From The Dead.

If you take out the deaths we would be missing the opportunity to explore wonderful story lines that aren't ever used in Thomas, it would really show other sides to the characters, instead of just accidents like on the show, something different you know. Please don't discontinue this story I am really enjoying writing for it and I am planning to adapt it in to a model remake, how cool would that be?

Quote from: Donald and Douglas fan 98 on August 03, 2011, 03:47:54 AM
Quote from: Jamesis5 on August 02, 2011, 03:57:41 PM
I also have the perfect ending to this "never ending story" and I think I will use it when I see fit ;)
It's the never ending story it's not suposed to end, just go on and on untill we used up every single idea we can think of

but unbenknownst to everyone the real Cody had run away from his railway years ago and had ran out of coal and water on a siding near where hiro was found but the real Cody was a good engine not an evil imposter

unlike the imposter seen here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5sYSL4cFA

happy everyone??? ::)
P.S even tough my old post will be officailly disregarded from now on I'm keeping it right here :P ;)
"Thats like saying Thomas derailed himself so instead of waiting he simply got back on the rails like nothing ever happened"
If you READ my post none of them got back on the rails on their own accord I left it for someone else to explain, like the original post to now we leave our post for somone to put an add on to it. Just like it has been since the start, and any more attempts to kill Cody I'll make a comment similar to my last one with him somehow coming back from the grave and thomasj219 the reason I brought Cody back the first time
Quote from: thomasj219 on August 02, 2011, 01:15:14 PM
Guys if we are gonna do this let the story make sense, read the previous posts and if characters are dead let them stay dead. Cody and Diesel 10 have now been brought back twice.
was not because he was dead as your post above implies it was you refusing to acknolege his existence by saying what they saw was a reflection of light or something! >:(
and JJ96 your last line I find patrionic and rude to me especialy as I'm trying to be creative to . . .
*sighs* both on the internet and real life I'm a loser with no friends . . . :'( :'( :'(

So are we and just because you like a character doesn't mean you can just bring him back from the dead. I did acknowledge him and I saw  an interesting way to add something to the story which is what we all did, and I really liked the flash of lightning part after the engines though he was a reflection, it was spooky and cool.  "any more attempts to kill Cody I'll make a comment similar to my last one with him somehow coming back from the grave" This is just childish and petty if this story continues I will not be recognizing  Cody anymore he was a good character and his inclusion was an asset to the story and his death was necessary for the story to continue. Now with all these stupid attempts to bring him back it is becoming a hindrance with all these evil and good twins running around, its confusing, silly, and above all not a good story.

So if everyone agrees can we get "back on track?"  :)

There is nothing I hate more than seeing a good story with potential die, we have one here, please don't let it die.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

and JJ96 your last line I find patrionic and rude to me especialy as I'm trying to be creative to . . .
*sighs* both on the internet and real life I'm a loser with no friends . . . :'( :'( :'(
First of all Donald and Douglas fan 98 I never meant to be rude. We know you were trying to be creative but I mean when you don't follow the story some stuff doesn't make sense....but hey! No harm, no foul.

Second...7029cluncastle...that means we'd have to like...start over.
1)NO CHUGGINGTON CHARACTERS YOU TRAITORS!!  :D
2) No deaths.
Lets start off...
Well now I agree with thomasj219....after I typed this and he posted right b4 I could. lol

BillingsRR

Quote from: Jamesis5 on August 02, 2011, 03:57:41 PM
I also have the perfect ending to this "never ending story" and I think I will use it when I see fit ;)
It's the never ending story it's not supposed to end, just go on and on until we used up every single idea we can think of

We can end it when it makes no sense anymore and is completely stupid. This page has just exploded into another one of those "drama threads".

Oh, and all good things come to an end, but I honestly would not call this story good anymore :P

But, back to the story: Sir Topham Hatt jumped off of his chair, he had dozed off and had been dreaming about what could happen if they could not stop this on Sodor. It was the queen, returning his call about closing Sodor off to the outside world. (Yes, I just took all of the stuff about America out of the story turning it into a dream instead of reality :P)

branmas

1)NO CHUGGINGTON CHARACTERS YOU TRAITORS!!
I HATE CHUGGINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KEPT SOMEONES POST ALIVE............. AND KILLT IT( LOL!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK. EVERYONE, I HAVE A PLAN, UNLESS THIS TOPIC GETS DELETED!!!!!!! DESTROY THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR JUST MAKE YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

cluncastle's topic, cluncastle's rules ::)
Just then two high pitched wistles sounded
"oh no, it's bill and ben" yelled a horified derek :o
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" yelled Derek and James in usion
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bill and Ben yelled as they slammed on their brakes
* crashing noises *
NEXT
Quote from: thomasj219 on August 03, 2011, 08:30:51 AM
if people just keep to Thomas characters (Plus Alfred) I think we will be alright, there are just too many characters to keep track of. So can these be the new rules please?

1. Only Thomas & Railway Series Characters (Plus Alfred)
AND CODY AND CECIL
2) No deaths.
I think that's reasonable enough as some of us don't want our favourite characters dieing

thomasj219

Oh my gosh that is what happens in stories you really don't know what a goos story is do you, in Harry Potter people are killed off all the time and now look how good it is, just because you like someone doesn't mean they cant die in a story. , and besides Cody was in the story he is dead now. Cecil is fine, I think more people agree with my rules but I would like to know, so can we please stop this petty fight and just keep the story going.Besides the only reason you want the other rules is because you are mad at me and so you can add Cody into the story again, grow up.

I would like to know what everyone thinks especially cluncastle. Keep going with the revised rules from me or START OVER!

As I said before please don't let a good story die because of a petty argument.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

dude I'm not mad at you or anyone and I never was I was just a little annoyed, no petty anymore
stuff Cody and the other fan made characters they can stay out of it the story will not die it's just starting fresh . . . ;) and I do watch harry potter but I have no say into making the characters or part of the stories there but I can here . . . ;)
and I truly do think it's cluncastle's descion I'm not agreeing with him to spite you, or anyone

thomasj219

Ok but lets not start fresh lets just keep going we are like halfway through a story we need to keep going.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I think we should wait after all topic belongs to him but hey, who am I to stop you from posting (well I gues that'd make me a giant idiot, so keep it rolling untill we get the official say-so from cluncastle).

BillingsRR

Why are we waiting for "clun-castle". It is not his website :P

Anyway, the Queen told the Fat Controller that should would like all of the citizens on Sodor evacuated and the bridge blown up. The Fat Controller agreed, and the two began planning the "escape".

jettrainfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account