Bachmann newsletter PDF now on website

Started by InsideTrack, August 12, 2011, 09:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Does your computer have problems showing the images in the newsletter? Just curious to see an issue before signing up? You can now download the latest issue by clicking on the Newsletter Sign-up/Download link on the bottom of Bachmann's home page.

richg

I just signed up. Where is the alleged Bachmann PDF? I see some Hyper links to click on but no Bachmann PDF anywhere.

Rich

InsideTrack

Rich,
There is a link to click on at the bottom of that page to download the pdf. This is the wording. (Sorry, I can't do a shot of screen.)

PDF of Newsletter
Click here to download a pdf of the latest newsletter (high-speed connection recommended.)

richg

Below is what I see on my screen. The screenshot is showing everything. I have indicated the two links at the bottom.
I use PDF's a lot.

Rich

InsideTrack

Rich,
Hmm, I am not sure what the issue is with your computer.
Everyone else shows a bottom to that page with the link to a download.

richg

Any email link I have ever received from any site I belong to always has a PDF link that is very obvious. Not an issue. I will unsubscribe.
I watch the Bachmann forums a lot anyway.

Rich

richg

Quote from: Hunt on August 12, 2011, 12:13:01 PM
InsideTrack,
Using IE 8 I also see
QuotePDF of Newsletter
Click here to download a pdf of the latest newsletter (high-speed connection recommended.)

Newsletter downloads and displays with no issues when opening the PDF with Adobe Reader version 9.3.4

Thanks. Now that works. I made a folder in my PC to store the PDF's.

Rich