News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Alco 2-6-0

Started by VTBob, September 07, 2011, 03:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTBob

Having recieved a future update in a Micro-Mark catalog, I was genuinely surprised & definitly pleased to see Bachmann is coming out with a decent looking 2-6-0 Alco with full valve gear. I model the Boston & Maine, & a few other new England roads all mixed into a fictional version of the Central Vermont railway, era 1920 - 1940's mid-wartime.

Only thing is that I cannot find any more information or a bigger then a tiny photo of the preproduction model.

Having been recently put into wearing glasses, is the a place where there is more information on this delightful little addition to your line up, & when, pray tell, will it be released. I have a warm home for several of these little gems as soon as they come out.

thanks,
Vermont Bob
R. Montanye
Montanye Models, St. Albans, Vermont

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

Try the NMRA Train Show flyer. It has a description of the engine and the list of initial roadnames.
Hope that helps.

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

Quote from: rogertra on September 07, 2011, 01:17:21 PM
I already have two on order.  :-)

Nice!!! I am hoping to get one at some point. I want it in either Santa Fe or Union Pacific.

VTBob

I can't seem to find this NMRA train show flyer. I'm not sure where to look & google is not very helpful either.

Is there a link you can post to make the search a bit easier?

Thanks,
VermontBob
R. Montanye
Montanye Models, St. Albans, Vermont

captain1313

It's on this discussion board.  1st item on the general discussion