News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Your Layout

Started by Michael, July 09, 2007, 10:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

To start off, I have been asked to put some pictures up of  Frog Pulling Team's layout

I hope to put pictures of mine up as well.  Anyone else with a layout can put pics up here too!   ;)

Frog Pulling Team

Hey Thanks. :D  I got a friend that might want his layout put up on here 2.  I'll check with him and see. ;)

Michael

Sure thing! 

Edit: another photo from Frog Pulling Team.

Frog Pulling Team

Cool thats the comic I made. 8)

Rickenbacker 325

were did you get D10's face?

Frog Pulling Team

Off the thomas and friends website.  Only prob is that you cant cut and paste you have to print the whole page out.

The Chaz Storm

Not to mention that face is better then that scary one in Calling All Engines! XD

I gotta admit that is a very impressive layout ;)   

I may post pictures soon, I am working on remodeling my model railroad soon. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Nice. 8)

Well, I'm about to start a new layout. Not Thomas based, though. But, they'll run on the rails...in 2 different eras! ;D

I'm planing both the eras of 1930's-1950's and modern stuff, but the whole focus is the 30's-50's. But Thomas & friends will run in both! ;D

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

The Chaz Storm

That's going to be really awesome, I bet it is going to turn out to be great. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Thanks, Chaz ;)!

We're planning now. We'll (hopefully) start "prep-ing" the basement soon. Staples need to be pulled from the steps, carppet on the sides of the walls need to be torn out (the other owners put wood wall ON the carppet, the rest is gone), the floor needs to be painted, a door needs to be moved, and walls need to be painted.....it sounds like a lot, but it can be done in 2, 3, 4, maybe 5 days (we know people). ;D

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

PerfectPercy

I have a layout and I will maybe get some pics up momentarily. I love the first layout. It's nice.

Frog Pulling Team

Here is my Diesel 11 I am Remodeling ;)

The Chaz Storm

Where's the picture, or were you planning on posting one during this picture?

Frog Pulling Team

I can't seem to get the picture off my desktop and onto the board.  Gona need some help. :(

The Chaz Storm

Oh dear, that can't be good, I can help you out though, we'll chat by email or something about it. ;)