News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Superstreets

Started by Hamish K, October 24, 2011, 03:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamish K

Dear 3rd Rail, Bach Man or whoever

Is there any news on when the EZ Streets range might arrive?

Hamish

3rail

The E-Z Street track system items will be available 1st quarter 2012.

Regards,

3rail

DominicMazoch

What might be a good idea is to have SS made in O-27 and O-31 profile for peple with longer transit motors, and for urban street railways!

An S-70 railcar would be nice for the Houston, UTA, Tri-Met, San Diego, and Charlette communities

stationmaster12

I agree! an O31 radius or even O36 radius curves wold be great! that would make it easier to model street running in O gauge! Bring 'em!!
Keep God first in all that you do.

Lee Carlson

What great news!  It's been a while since I've logged in to this site, and was unaware that this product was to be made.  I had just started planning and assembling SuperStreets stuff for my trolley line when it was discontinued by Brand X.

Is there a listing of what will be available?  I'm particularly interested in switches in D-21.

Again, great news!

Lee Carlson

Lee Carlson
President,
NYS&W -- Niantic, Yantic, Scantic & Willimantic Traction Co.

phillyreading

I like Super Streets and know where to buy old stock of Super Streets in southeast Florida.
What I want to see is switches in Super Streets and or turn around loops, or wyes.

Lee F.

OGReditor

"What I want to see is switches in Super Streets and or turn around loops, or wyes."
-----
I think a whole lot of us would like to see a line of switches.  No question about that.

However, SuperStreets wyes were already made, and they should still be available if you shop around a bit.  I have several of the earlier SuperStreets wyes and they perform very well.

phillyreading

Do you know the parts number for the wye section? I might be able to find it easier if I had more info. Would Ready To Roll in Miami FL have it by any chance?

Lee F.     in West Palm Beach FL

OGReditor