News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012 Large Scale Product Wish List

Started by darkdaniel100, December 03, 2011, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Yarbrough

OK, Bachmann, several have requested more Rio Grande stuff in 1;22 scale. How about it! Green passenger cars and Flying herald on loco? 2012 COULD be a great year!!!! ;D

Mark Oles

Ted, would it have a paint scheme similar to their On30 2-6-0 with the green boiler?

Ted Yarbrough

Mark,
The smaller version's paint is nice. I was wanting the more popular Flying Grande herald. Just like the Rio Grande Southern 4-6-0, but with the Flying Grande herald (since most of the Bachmann rolling stock has the same herald). I sure would like to see some new road numbers and some GREEN D&RGW passenger cars.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

aspoz

How about a Connie with a metal gearbox, like the Annie now has?

glennk28

How about the Annie with an SP-style Whaleback tender--Couthern Pacific, and Nevada-California-Oregon.

SP #s 8 or 9 withy Stephenson valve gear, #18 with Walschaerts.  gj   Also, Oacific Coast Railway had whaleback tenders. 

on30gn15

Guess my tastes toward little industrial diesels are a minority versus the steamers listed so far: I'd like a 1/24 scale Plymouth WDT like the HO and N models - which are labeled MDT but M was 4 wheel, 6 wheelers were W.

One fantasy is for the Plymouth CR-8XT on page 140 of book Critters, Dinkys & Centercabs by Jay Reed.
When all esle fials, go run trains
Screw the Rivets, I'm building for Atmosphere!
later, Forrest

VirginiaCentral

Ventilated boxcars (like the ones available in On30).  I have a lot of watermellons that I need to ship!   :D

Jerry
Jerry Kay
Big Sandy & Cumberland Garden Railroad
Virginia Central & New River Railway & Navigation Co.
"I love the smell of coal smoke in the morning!"

Sleeping Bear

I would kinda like to see a 70 tonner myself.....Later all.....S.B.
"If at first you don't succeed....Get a bigger hammer"

on30gn15

Hey, those are both great ideas.

Quote from: Sleeping Bear on January 12, 2012, 12:19:07 PMI would kinda like to see a 70 tonner myself...

Quote from: VirginiaCentral on January 12, 2012, 11:48:03 AMVentilated boxcars (like the ones available in On30).
When all esle fials, go run trains
Screw the Rivets, I'm building for Atmosphere!
later, Forrest

Loco Bill Canelos

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

dave2-8-0

D&RG C-19 #315,  a Fine  smaller 2-8-0 that is currently in running condition.
New Mexico Northern Rail Road

Ted Yarbrough

Another request for Rio Grande! I sure hope Bachmann is listening. OK, when MIGHT we fined out any NEW FOR 20!@ Large scale offerings (sure hope there are green passenger cars in 1:22.5 and some nice repaints of the Annie, with Flying Grande herald and possibly a second with the green boiler and Scenic Line herald). ;D
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Corpet

The J&S passenger cars in a green livery would be a great addition to the yellow ones. I would buy them.
An annie with a flying herald too, or with a green boiler (Alamosa livery) and toilet seat herald §
How about an undecorated annie with a wooden style cab (such as n°178 bumble bee), and rounded domes, or an RGS 20 with this style cab ?

Ted Yarbrough

AMEN Corpet! Give us some more Rio Grande, Mr. Bach-Man!

Railamer

I would also vote for a C-19 type inside frame 2-8-0, but I think that a modern mogul, similar to the On30 offering, would be a big hit.