News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Duck Thread

Started by MetaDude27, February 06, 2012, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calebtrain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

TobyTheTram16

Quote from: Calebtrain on March 01, 2012, 09:47:42 PM
What did we do? :-[
They were getting off of topic, and beginning to argue.

Cupix the Azelf

Yeah! What Yardmaster said! ;)

Duck: All this argueing spreads bad atmosphere to this forum! >:(
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

fighter4luv

By the way, I pray that Bachmann don't have to use that face featured above.  ^ It's just so badly designed.

Below is what definitely should be the type of face that we hope HiT approves on.
or
I believe if either of these faces were to end up on the Bachmann model of Duck, we'd have hundreds of hugely happy Thomas fans (including myself) :P

DinoNTrains

I like the Season 3 face, TBH.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Anthony P2

i think the season 2 face suits him more.

ClearwtaerMK2

I would go with the other series 3 face.

TheJJ

Quote from: Skarloey on March 01, 2012, 09:04:36 PM
Quote from: JJ96 on March 01, 2012, 06:43:01 AM
EPIC! I'm the only one who is....

~Simply Epic~

I hate to be rude to you, but that is starting to get rather old. You seem to just be making yourself pompous and maybe a little arrogant, no offense.

~Ivo Hugh~

P.S, if you are wondering why I have a new name, it's because when I went to log in, the server said my user name did not exist.
I'm just trying to have alittle fun...you know fun, "Fun"-as in the stuff we see in T&F and yeah we all did get alittle off topic.

fighter4luv

Quote from: Anthony P2 on March 02, 2012, 06:24:19 AM
I agree. It has more character to it. Gives him uniqueness, whereas the season 3 onwards kinda looks more generic... which in the case of Thomas characters is a bad thing. I loved how they all had their own cute faces, now it's all just a blur of CGI where everyone almost looks the same :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on March 02, 2012, 07:15:38 AM
Quote from: Anthony P2 on March 02, 2012, 06:24:19 AM
I agree. It has more character to it. Gives him uniqueness, whereas the season 3 onwards kinda looks more generic... which in the case of Thomas characters is a bad thing. I loved how they all had their own cute faces, now it's all just a blur of CGI where everyone almost looks the same :P
Nailed that one mate
SEASON 2 ALL THE WAY!!! ;D ;D ;D

Chaz

Both faces shown are what we will most likely get as they are iconic for Duck's character.  I'm leaning more towards the season 3 face shown just because Bachmann aims for toothy grins. 

I really don't see why some people actually think Duck will get a CGI face.  It'd REALLY surprise me if Bachmann wouldn't do this for Donald, Douglas, Ben, and Salty of all characters, but not Duck.  Hornby's model of Murdoch was given a model face too so what does that tell you? :P
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

MetaDude27

Good point. As for face preference, I like the engines' toothy grins, so I'd prefer the season 3 face.

fighter4luv

I prefer the standard smile, coz it makes him look friendly. When he's showing his teeth, it's like he's being a smarty pants lol

Duck was never to be a teeth showing character... like me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: fighter4luv on March 03, 2012, 06:29:34 PM
I prefer the standard smile, coz it makes him look friendly. When he's showing his teeth, it's like he's being a smarty pants lol
I agree

DuckFan45

I like the season 3 face myself.