News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Duck Thread

Started by MetaDude27, February 06, 2012, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupix the Azelf

If they're going to do Daisy, I'm confused... her bufferbeams are lower than any engine I've ever seen thus far. ???
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Sparks, you misunderstand I do have hope but at the same time I just recognize its unlikely. I hope people will ask as well.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan97

I guess Daisy and BoCo aren't very likely after all.  :(
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

thomasj219

Not likely but definitely possible  :) especially if we keep asking. 

TrainFan97

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 02, 2012, 10:57:59 PM
Not likely but definitely possible  :) especially if we keep asking. 
Hopefully, they will make them someday. Because the only engines they have left, that were in seasons 1-4, are Oliver, Stepney, Daisy, and BoCo. We must tell Bachmann that if they make them, they'll have made ALL standard gauge characters that were in seasons 1-4, and we don't have to worry about them anymore. Class 40 Diesel was never that popular anyway. He only made one cameo, and one episode with him speaking.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 02, 2012, 10:26:00 PM
Sparks, you misunderstand I do have hope but at the same time I just recognize its unlikely. I hope people will ask as well.
It's only as likely as we make it to be.  :)

If Bachmann sees a demand, them it increases the likely-hood.

GTPS2

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on August 02, 2012, 12:25:43 PM
The convention starts tomorrow so I can Guarantee Duck will be shown who knows what day but he will be.

Can you please tell us what time (U.S. Time) will it start?

Cupix the Azelf

I'm nowhere even close to one of those convention places... but I do hope to see videos of Duck being demonstarted! :D
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Unless someone on here is at the event we won't get pictures until monday.

TrainFan97

Not even Hornby made BoCo or Daisy. BoCo seems more likely than Daisy, because Bachmann already made Bill and Ben, and I'm tired of seeing modified models as substitutes. On the bright side, if Bachmann made BoCo, people can do TRUE Bachmann remakes of The Diseasel, Wrong Road, Edward's Exploit, One Good Turn, James goes Buzz Buzz, etc. If people would like that, then hopefully, the demand for BoCo will gradually increase. At least they may definitely have Oliver next year. Also, another reason why I'd like BoCo, is because they haven't made that many diesel characters.

Remember, Edward can't keep the twins in order, himself!

Zorran202

I'm sure that Oliver and Toad will be made (possibly) since because he's in demand, like Duck was :)

Then there's Arry and Bert, which will be so easy to make for them since they can reuse Diesel's existing body molds and do some slight modifications to them, resulting in a cheaper way to make them.

Here's hoping! :P

TrainFan97

Quote from: Zorran202 on August 03, 2012, 01:17:55 AM
I'm sure that Oliver and Toad will be made (possibly) since because he's in demand, like Duck was :)

Then there's Arry and Bert, which will be so easy to make for them since they can reuse Diesel's existing body molds and do some slight modifications to them, resulting in a cheaper way to make them.

Here's hoping! :P
Yeah, they can do those first. At least that doesn't mean they'll never make Daisy and BoCo. I do like 'Arry and Bert. Just modify the bodies of 2 Diesel models, by giving them their faces, colors, black side rods, and remove the front ladders. Though, they would look better if they had black windows. I'm okay with Salty, Mavis, and Diesel having gray windows.

At least 'Arry and Bert have been in demand.

donaldthescottishtwin

The convention is a few minutes away, so is Duck?

Shawn

I can't wait to see a picture of duck.   Tho I still want a H****y one first.

thomasj219

Yeah I've been wanting to ask you why, I have one it's pretty good I thought. And is someone at this convention that we know besides the Bach-Man?