News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Duck Thread

Started by MetaDude27, February 06, 2012, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donaldthescottishtwin

For all you UK collectors like me you can order Duck here for a fair price.

http://www.thedieselworks.co.uk/coming-soon-58810-duck-with-moving-eyes-p-303.html

The site I always got my Bachmanns from has closed down sadly I knew the owner well also.

RIP

DinoNTrains

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on August 31, 2012, 10:03:09 AM

http://www.thedieselworks.co.uk/coming-soon-58810-duck-with-moving-eyes-p-303.html

The site I always got my Bachmanns from has closed down sadly I knew the owner well also.

RIP

how interesting that they used a pic of Duck from Season 3 to represent the model :P and donaldthescottishtwin: my condolences about the site owner you knew.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: DinoNTrains on August 31, 2012, 06:15:10 PM

RIP

how interesting that they used a pic of Duck from Season 3 to represent the model :P and donaldthescottishtwin: my condolences about the site owner you knew.
My condolences as well, I would've honestly picked season 2

Shawn

NOT! for TV series obsessives OR the faint of heart ;)

It's not done BTW

branmas

I DON'T CARE WHETHER ITS DONE OR NOT! IT LOOKS DAMN AWESOME!!!!!

Calebtrain

Looks awesome, but just a few questions...

1. Shouldn't the "GWR" Be yellow with a red outline?
2. This isn't a question, but more a personal preference. I think the bolt-thingys on his side rods would look better black.
3. You are awesome at 3D modelling. :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

therailwayinspector

Quote from: AJW98Productions on August 31, 2012, 08:54:29 PM

RIP
donaldthescottishtwin: my condolences about the site owner you knew.
My condolences as well

Hi chaps- a little misunderstanding seems to have taken place- the site owner didn't pass away- he merely closed the shop as it was becoming too much work for him having other work to do as well.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

DinoNTrains

Oh, thanks for clearing this up RailwayInspector
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Churchill8F

Quote from: therailwayinspector on September 03, 2012, 07:29:38 AM

RIP
My condolences as well

Hi chaps- a little misunderstanding seems to have taken place- the site owner didn't pass away- he merely closed the shop as it was becoming too much work for him having other work to do as well.

I believe he was saying R.I.P in regard to the site being closed, not the actual people running the site.  ;)

Jack
My Blog: 8F Works

Shawn

Quote from: Calebtrain on September 02, 2012, 08:27:38 PM
Looks awesome, but just a few questions...

1. Shouldn't the "GWR" Be yellow with a red outline?
2. This isn't a question, but more a personal preference. I think the bolt-thingys on his side rods would look better black.
3. You are awesome at 3D modelling. :D

Thanks!  This was a couple of days ago.  I have changed the colours of some things, and added a face and some scenery!   the lettering will be solid yellow for the time being,  as I added that in blender and not as a tex ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Brandude!!! =D on September 02, 2012, 05:08:42 PM
I DON'T CARE WHETHER ITS DONE OR NOT! IT LOOKS DAMN AWESOME!!!!!
Please refrain from saying that, as I believe it would be considered profanity ;)

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Churchill8F on September 03, 2012, 11:37:29 AM
Quote from: therailwayinspector on September 03, 2012, 07:29:38 AM

RIP
My condolences as well

I believe he was saying R.I.P in regard to the site being closed, not the actual people running the site.  ;)

Jack

Lol I never intended it to come across like that, anyway since I am signed up for the Bachmann newsletter the announcements came to me again the only difference is that in the original form Duck was listed but now he is not,only the ice cream van and if he was shipping for this year it would say so it just adds more to the next year rumor.

thomasj219

Not really, they may have had other reasons to not include him. Maybe a pricing issue or similar. we have had confirmations from several sources that Duck is indeed expected befor the end of this year. I was at my hobby shop today and they said the same. I really doubt Duck will be delayed.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

donaldthescottishtwin

Ack, I cannot take this suspense anymore.

thomasj219

Oh I understand that.  ;D but not much longer and think of what we are getting, the suspense, in a weird way, kind of makes it more fun, makes it feel like more of an accomplishment.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.