The Projects & Works In Progress Thread

Started by Stepney the 'Bluebell' Engine, February 25, 2012, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Sorry it's so bathed in light,  the handrails, pipes and window surrounds are all meant to be gold.   It was about 5 hours work.

TheJJ

Do you plan on using the model or CGI faces?
(P.S. IT LOOKS AWESOME)

Shawn

I'll be sculpting the face myself, to CGI standards=)

Thanks=)

JD417

amazing dude, Rheneas is my fav narrow gauge engine, next to luke, but classic will always prevail IMO ;) but i must say, 5 hours of work is waaaayyy less then i wouldve guessed! i would said that took like a week or so to make, im very impressed :3

Shawn

Thank you so so much.  Heres what another hour did...

Cheeky_ULP

It's really not fair to compare your model to theirs, especially since SI3Ds was made years ago. It's good to be proud of your work, but some people like the Season 4 look of SI3Ds models.

JD417

Cupix the Azelf

OBJECTION! ;D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 8)

P.S: Not made by me btw. ;)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Quote from: Sparks on August 02, 2012, 01:55:51 AM
It's really not fair to compare your model to theirs, especially since SI3Ds was made years ago. It's good to be proud of your work, but some people like the Season 4 look of SI3Ds models.

Agreed, I for one prefer the season four work. Your work is good yea but you're getting very close to being arrogant about it now. No model is that good.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JD417

yeah, now I've found the same flaw in both models, he's made orange, when in fact, his official paint color is vermillion.

Shawn

I didn't mean to be arrogent.  I've removed the si3d pics.

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on August 02, 2012, 02:41:34 AM
OBJECTION! ;D

Sorry, couldn't help myself. 8)

P.S: Not made by me btw. ;)

who made that?  I like it!   

Cupix the Azelf

Shawn

I am making my models, not for trainz,  but to animate strait in blender's pipeline.   This means I have to make the model higher quality for it to come of well on screen.  And blender is more advanced than GMAX to start with...

Cupix the Azelf

Shawn

Working on a new engine....It's a certain Stirling single...Tho not a stirling in that sort of regard...

Yup! I am modelling emily based off of the H*****Y rendition of her,  which is easier to animate!