The Projects & Works In Progress Thread

Started by Stepney the 'Bluebell' Engine, February 25, 2012, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Quote from: Shawn on December 06, 2012, 12:32:14 AM

my best ever I have to say
Those were not my best ever.  Many months later, After they're reveal in CGI, I made new ones from scratch.  And here they are!

They are not finished yet, but you get the idea :)
In July, I decided to redo or overhaul EVERY engine I had made.  I've got a few more pictures of "new generation" models if anyone would care to see ;)

Fergusfan17

I would love to! your work with the CGI animation is amazing. Ever thought of creating a series? i hope so!

On another note...... how is the "other project" coming?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Shawn

Quote from: Fergusfan17 on August 16, 2013, 10:48:01 PM
I would love to! your work with the CGI animation is amazing. Ever thought of creating a series? i hope so!

On another note...... how is the "other project" coming?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I am working on a series.  And I'm sorry how long the other project is taking.  It's just on the backburner :(

And I will edit this post with more pictures!

PaulGWR

Hello, I'd like to build the old mainline coaches as a project and I'd like some tips on making them, because I like to make them as accurate as I can.  :)

Cheeky_ULP

I'll give this thread a bump to show my latest work; the Old Van.

I used a PECO OR-25 box van kit, which is an O-16.5 kit of a Lynton & Barnstaple Railway van. The TV series used this same prototype for their "old vans" based off Tenmille kits. The kit comes with the large hosepipe too, but I haven't attached it. Still need to put the other handrails too. For an O-16.5 kit, it looks pretty at-home with Bachmann Thomas items.

Next step is paint and weathering. :)

AJW98Productions

Wow good work there Sparks. Keep us posted. I can't wait for the finished product :).

Chaz

As far as accuracy goes, that will surely hit the nail with hammer with the old van from A Close Shave.  Nice job, Sparks. :)

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

PaulGWR

Fergusfan17

I want to make a g scale railroad but I don't have outside space. Can anyone give me some advice on where to put it?

thomasj219

Whatever space you have at hand large enough to house the layout, really can't give advice on where you should put your layout.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PaulGWR

I recently decided I should do a rws S.C.ruffy for a project and make him look as gritty as possible.

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Fergusfan17

Quote from: sodorfan on October 15, 2013, 07:19:24 PM
I recently decided I should do a rws S.C.ruffy for a project and make him look as gritty as possible.
Awesome idea! You could do a remake of the story/episode he was in, too!
;D

Fergusfan17

Quote from: Shawn on August 16, 2013, 06:06:32 PM

Those were not my best ever.  Many months later, After they're reveal in CGI, I made new ones from scratch.  And here they are!

In July, I decided to redo or overhaul EVERY engine I had made.  I've got a few more pictures of "new generation" models if anyone would care to see ;)

I would!

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Fergusfan17 on October 15, 2013, 09:22:59 PM
Quote from: Shawn on August 16, 2013, 06:06:32 PM

Those were not my best ever.  Many months later, After they're reveal in CGI, I made new ones from scratch.  And here they are!

I would!

What program do you use to make these? They're very well done! :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)