News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann QJ 2-10-2 availability

Started by scoobster28, February 29, 2012, 04:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobwrgt

In order to find what is available worldwide including Germany and France you have to use the search in All Categories as they don't have an HO section. Sometimes in England they are listed under OO scale also but these will show in all categories.

richg

Quote from: bobwrgt on March 02, 2012, 06:54:42 AM
In order to find what is available worldwide including Germany and France you have to use the search in All Categories as they don't have an HO section. Sometimes in England they are listed under OO scale also but these will show in all categories.

Show us the link to se this QJ loco.

Rich

Pacific Northern

Quote from: ryeguyisme on March 01, 2012, 10:43:37 PM
Quote from: richg on March 01, 2012, 07:44:29 PM
I had searched ebay and came up empty. Porbably used the wrong combination of words.
I just used Bachmann QJ 2-10-2 in the HO section and nothing.
I see 15 ressults for Bachmann 2-10-2 but I did not see any QJ's.
I quickly scanned though all 15 but might have missed a QJ.

Rich

I bought one at trainworld for $160 back in 2005 when they were still selling them, its tucked away somewhere I'd really like to get my hands on it. The QJ pops up on ebay occasionally i see them go for $100-300 sometimes. I loved watching videos of these engines

did you try "search descriptions"

That was the SY 2-8-2, I bought a few of these when they came out as well. The SY was the ONLY Chinese steam locomotive that Bachmann imported. Check the diagram section and you will see it listed as well.
Pacific Northern

ryeguyisme

Quote from: Pacific Northern on March 02, 2012, 04:50:37 PM

That was the SY 2-8-2, I bought a few of these when they came out as well. The SY was the ONLY Chinese steam locomotive that Bachmann imported. Check the diagram section and you will see it listed as well.
no because I bought a QJ and an SY from trainworld, they mustve imported them themselves