News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

model videos & Sound questions

Started by VTBob, July 24, 2007, 08:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTBob

Hello,

I have gathered most of my sound units together into short video clips which I think are better then the little audio clips I have to hunt to find across the 'Net.

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/RDFlambouyant/model/model.html

I also pose the question of what sound decoders would work best for the locomotives listed under the video links. Everything's labeled to who made it, & roadname/locomotive type.

As always tho, streaming is not of good quality, so you'll have to right-click & save the video before you get a good video with non-broken sound. :P Still working on speeding the site up for streaming options.

Thanks guys/gals,
Bob
R. Montanye
Montanye Models, St. Albans, Vermont

WoundedBear

Nice vids......often wondered what the Shay sounded like.

As for your streaming ability.....I had no trouble....they started to play 5 seconds after left clicking the links and played smoothly in Quicktime.

Sid

VTBob

Considering it's not my server, I'm surprised the streaming worked well. There's a limiter cap on there that I have no control over. :P

Am a bit confused as to why a Divx would play as a quicktime file, but if it worked for you, hey great.

There's one locomotive I didn't get time to tape, & that was a Broadway Limited NW2 that's been kitbashed up into an SW1. I'll have it up there sometime this week.

Thanks,
Bob
R. Montanye
Montanye Models, St. Albans, Vermont