News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Missing Parts

Started by cbrdrgn2911, March 19, 2012, 09:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrdrgn2911

What does one do if there are pieces missing for the Plasticville kits? I'm new to Model Railroading and until I get better with handcrafting buildings I'm using Plasticville Kits. Can someone tell me where to go? or whom to speak with?

the Bach-man

Dear CB,
Call the service department.
If you're the original purchaser of the kit, and it's still in production, we'll send the parts. If it's an older or second-hand kit, there are a couple of sources of repro parts.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

trains516

Do to the fact that BACHMANN does not sell spair parts like ATHEARN does you mite get stuck for what you need.

CHESK OUT THIS WEB SITE:  tandem@tandem-associates.com  they have ROPODUCTION PARTS parts.

phillyreading

Tandem may have some parts, but there are parts that are just NOT available or were sold as extra's. Don't try to find a roof or any brackets for a signal bridge.

Lee F.

cbrdrgn2911

All it was Is I just got a new Switch House and it says it comes with a figure holding a Lantern, I Can't seem to find it. I just got the product from a Train Shop but they are not too smart when it comes to these kind of things (hiring Teenagers that cant tell a Locomotive from a Loco Taco) I've given them several questions RE: Bachmann Parts and they don't have a clue.

phillyreading

You may have to go to a train show for the parts, look for somebody selling Plasticville parts.
Or go to a smaller hobby shop that has decent staff.

Lee F.