News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N scale N&W Class A

Started by NscaleRR, March 25, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NscaleRR

Bachmann Makes the Class J 611 but no Class A 1218 to go with it. Who agrees with me that they should make a Class A? I mean Norfolk and Western had some of the greatest steam locomotives in America and nobody makes any N&W articulated's! Yet Bachmann and Kato and Atlas are making locomotives to Railroads most people never even head of! Bachmann is Releasing a GP-50 Wisconsin Central locomotive, I didnt even know there was a Railroad called the Wisconsin Central, and I used to live in Wisconsin!

Country Joe

Walthers Proto makes a N&W Y3 2-8-8-2. It comes in a DC version and a DCC with sound version. It is not currently in production, but there have been 2 runs and you can probably find one or more around.

NscaleRR

I seen that it looks nice but not what im looking for, I want a 2-6-6-4 not a 2-8-8-2

axle17921

I agree there should be a class A, Im sure it would be a heavy seller.  would be an awesome dream.  I dont even think they have even made one in brass yet.

Ron Zee

railtwister

An N&W Class A would be a fine addition to the line, and would be an excellent companion to Bachmann's N scale J and Mountain, as well as Proto's 2-8-8-2 articulateds. I have the J and Mountain myself, so I would be interested in an A class, too.

Bill in FL