News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Show us your layout

Started by Jerrys HO, April 23, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys HO

Thank's jward
I just finished rearranging the tracks around the coal mine. Looking a lot better.
Will post some more pics later as I don't want to post all about me. Looking for other's to join in.

For those of you not knowing how to post picture's....
Open up a photo bucket account
http://photobucket.com/
upload some pics to your account
point to the pic you wish to post, at the bottom of the pic you will notice 4 boxes.
click on the one that say's IMG code and it will say that it is copied.
next go back to the thread and right click and paste.
DONE.

Jerry

jward

since i've been working 70-80 hours a week for the past 6 months, work on my layout has come to a virtual standstill. so i don't have any new photos to post.

instead, here are a few of my dad's layout. i have more somewhere but i have to wade through literally thousands of photos to find them. here's what i have found so far.

Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Doneldon

jeff-

How come highway traffic is on the left when the trains appear to be North American prototypes?

-- D

Ken G Price

Quote from: Doneldon on April 29, 2012, 03:04:05 PM
jeff-

How come highway traffic is on the left when the trains appear to be North American prototypes?

-- D

Maybe to see if any would notice. ???
Heck, I missed it :o
Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/

Ken G Price

Well, I figured out the problem with posting photos. Thanks for the input.
Since I have never had any problems before posting it turns out not to be any of the things that were suggested.
Though those things may have been some help to those who have never done it before.
Like all on us at one time. :D

Any way here is some of my other layout photos other then the one Jerry posted. Jerry, thank you.
This one I like because it shows one of the propane tanks I have made.

This one is a over view of the South Valley yard looking southeast.

jward

Quote from: Doneldon on April 29, 2012, 03:04:05 PM
jeff-

-- D

my son and i rearranged the vehicles to see how long it would take dad to notice.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Calebtrain

http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

phillyreading

This is from my account at photobucket.com
Reading diesels and passenger cars.
kookooclock027 on photobucket.com

Lee F.

phillyreading

Ogre station.

I have a two level O gauge layout.

phillyreading

Reading station with Plasticville structures. A Williams Reading GP-9 pulling the Reading King Coal (Crown Edition)set of passenger cars by Williams. A Septa trolley, and a set of Reading RDC(rail diesel cars) passenger cars.

phillyreading

A Williams SD-45, and some Plasticville buildings in the background, apartment with add a floor(sorry but wrong color on the third floor), and a couple of two story houses.

Ken G Price

Nice pics every one. ;D
Philly; Fuzzy, but really nice.
Is there a theme to the layout or just a mash of whatever looked good on it?

40' cross bucks with lights in the last picture. Cool. :o

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: phillyreading on May 08, 2012, 10:20:37 AM

Ogre station.

I have a two level O gauge layout.

I love this! Does Donkey have to pay extra fare?  ;D

phillyreading

K. G. Price,
I used Lionel's crossing gate for Ogauge trains, a little large for scale O.
Also this was the first or second attempt at posting photos on line, sorry for any blurriness.

J. B. Jeff,
Donkey got a discounted frequent traveler's rate.
The house is a Plasticville ranch house, and the fiquires were bought at a dollar store in Lantana FL.

Thanks for the comments! I mainly do stuff I like, try to copy some track plans but put my take on them. Most track plans are for one or two trains, not four or more trains.

Lee F.

Jerrys HO

Lee
Very nice. You brought up an old memory for me. When I saw the Coca-Cola Bears I remembered I have one like that I used to run around the x-mas tree. I had to go and find it as it has not been used in years. It is now found and ready to carry on the old tradition.
jward
Your dads layout was awesome. Is it still operating? I wish my dad would have done things like this when I was younger, he was a sportsman into hunting and fishing. I did both but prefer trains over gun's and poles.

Jerry