I'm hoping that Bachmann does the NYC 4-8-4 Niagara in N-Gauge!!

Started by aiforus, April 25, 2012, 05:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aiforus

I'm planning an eclectic 1940s to 1960s global express passenger train layout.  The NYC Niagara is on the top of my list to get.  But it's nowhere to be found in N-scale.  Bachmann's HO scale Niagara is a beauty!  I hope Bachmann becomes THE FIRST to have an N-Gauge NYC Niagara!!!   The loco is one of the most highly regarded machines to grace the 20th century.  It's a crime that it continues to be ignored.  Just look at it!  It's a beauty!   BACHMANN peoples--how 'bout it???  :-)
N-gauge fan.  Historic Steam and Diesel passenger trains rule! I have traveled since I was a kid.  So my tastes are Global!  My N-gauge goal is to have an imaginary Trans-Global 1940s-1960s layout.  Starting small and economic, then building from there.  It will be realistic but eclectic.

rustycoupler

Country Joe

They make the Niagara and K-4 in HO, so it should be fairly easy to make them in N scale. I'm not interested in the PRR, but I'm sure there are many Pennsy fans who would buy it. As far as the Niagara goes, I would definitely buy one, or two, or more.