News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Decoder DCC Address conflict??

Started by ftherrmann, April 26, 2012, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftherrmann

I'm using the Dynamis controller.  I have the ACELA programmed to address 1 along with the dummy engines.  I also have a Con-cor Zephyr programmed to address 12 (it uses a Digitraxx sound decoder).   The ACELA and the Dynamis work fine until I place the Zephyr on the track.  At that point the Dynamis refuses to work and looks as if it quits talking to the base station based on the signal strength meter on the hand controller.

Is this some type of address conflict?  I'm a bit confused.  I have other loc's with addresses from 2 to 11 and haven't seen this problem when running the Con-cor.

Thanks,

Fred

MilwaukeeRoadfan261

Might just be the decoder. Some systems for some odd reason wont work with decoders made by other companies. I would try and look on the internet.

bapguy

How many locos are on the track when you put the Zypher on? Could it be the system is over loaded? Try programming  a different address on either the Acela or Zypher  to see if this works. Digitrax has a yahoo chat group that may help. Go to the digitrax web site and look under technical help as well. To find the chat group google yahoo group for digitrax.  Joe