G scale CAVEMAN

i just saw this EZ track listed in the new catalog and there some info missing
E-Z STREETâ„¢ TRACK
Item No. 00261 16" Diameter Curved Track (4/card)  MSRP $18.95
Item No. 00262 21" Diameter Curved Track (4/card) MSRP $20.95
Item No. 00263 2.5" Straight to Straight Track (4/card) MSRP $17.95
Item No. 00264 2.5" Straight to Curve Track (4/card)  MSRP $17.95
Item No. 00265 2.5" Curve to Curve Track (4/card) MSRP $17.95

how many do you need to make a full circle ?? 

this info is not listed on the bachmann website nor is it listed in the catalog
the vans are nice ..lets hope you come out with police cars and other type vehicles
but bachmann needs to go EASY on the price !!!!
now i would like to see this stuff in action .. and what a layout would look like too !!

DominicMazoch

They need to make some O-27 and 31 track so you could use some smaller locos for street running.

phillyreading

If I am correct on this, you will need a total of 8 pieces of curve track, either 16 inch or 21 inch curves. To go curve to straight you need item # 00264, to go curve to short straight and back to curve you need item # 00625. One very important thing about using E Z streets, make sure that you don't put a curve next to a long straight without a short curve to straight piece(is wide one end and narrow on the other side) or again it will cause a derailment.

I bought the stuff when it was Super Streets by K-Line. It runs mainly trolleys and the new E Z street vehicles and some small size trains sets like the Plymouth Switcher set by K-Line or the handcar set.

Do not use an RS-3 switcher or other diesel or small steam engine unless you like to derail about 95% of the time.

Lee F.