News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

am i in trouble bachmann

Started by Thomas, July 21, 2007, 11:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

i dont remember that that when i registered i had to be 13 to join  :-[ and im only 10  :'( are you gonna kick me off  ??? im a huge fan and i really, really, really love your products  please dont kick me off your my all time favorite thomas modeler

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
thomas age 10 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thomas

chaz told me about me being to young

Anthony P

OMG i'm 10 too. Don't kick us off we like it here :'( :'( :'(

The Chaz Storm

First of all, I want you both to calm down, this situation is getting way out of hand. 

For most forums you are suppose to be ages 13 and older (Which I really don't know why). 

I apologize if I sounded rude in any way earlier, however I must admit I don't think the Bach-man will be to happy if he hears about this. 

The best thing to do in a situation like this, is to be very polite and calm in a situation like this.  I am sure the Bach-man would be happy to let you guys stay (Even though you guys are 10) If of course maybe you two can promise to be on your best behavior. (Not saying you guys or troublemakers or anything like that) ;)

And like I said I apologize for starting this whole situation :(  But I think we should all calm down from this and move on. ;)

Thomas

your right he probaly will let us stay  and i know that you werent being rude  :D

thomas :D
age 10

Thomas

Anthony P

Moogle826

I joined my first forum when I was 11, I'm 13 and about to turn 14.

Jake

You are not in trouble. The case with most forums is, if you are under 13 you must have your parents permission to sign up. I don't exactly get the law either, but it has something to do with protecting kids...
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

Guilford Guy

Probably has something to do with pedo meaning below 13 or something like that.
Alex

Frog Pulling Team

Watch It :(
I was on here and I have been Kicked off 2 times so far but Bach-Man was nice and let me back on. :D

Thomas

what were your other screen names  ???

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: Frog Pulling Team on July 30, 2007, 02:30:43 PM
Watch It :(
I was on here and I have been Kicked off 2 times so far but Bach-Man was nice and let me back on. :D

I don't think he was looking for trouble Frog Pulling Team.   And wow, you got banned twice and the Bach-man gave you another chance, wow I've heard of second chances but not third chances.  :o

Frog Pulling Team

Hey I just got lucky. :-\  I also got in trouble with my dad because he found out that Bach-Man was going to contact someone to shut down our internet if my parents let me continue to post stuff on the board and before I could say Bach- the belt was tooken to my but 10 times. :'(  Here is a list of the screen names I had

CJ
CJ Jackson
Tedd
Tommy
Chuck
Chuckee
C-Man
Jack
Luke
Tucker
Road Hog (thats not funny)
Conductor Jim
Rail Road Crossing Kid
Corrie Thompson
Corrie T
Corey
Chad
Thomas #1
General Lee
Tim

Thats all I could think of I had more I used but can't remember them. ;)