News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas & Friends in 2013

Started by seanrail, December 02, 2012, 10:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

For Troublesome Truck #4, anything can be possible.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

theriddell888

be cool to see a tanker with a face :)

AJW98Productions

Quote from: Oliverfan17 on February 25, 2013, 07:01:52 PM
How's one of these for TT#4?

http://www.myfavoritetoys.com/character-troublesome-trucks.html
Not sure how to post pics, sorry.
:-[
Please let it be the van, oh please let it be the van :)

TrainFan97

Since Duck got another delay, maybe that means Bachmann is fixing the paint errors on him. They might be fixing him to perfection. Duck is VERY good so far. Bachmann did a really good job! They already turned his running board white, and all they really need to fix are those black buffer housings and turn them red.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

DinoNTrains

When did Bachmann change Duck's running board the correct color. I must have missed it. :P
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TrainFan97

Quote from: DinoNTrains on March 03, 2013, 04:45:01 PM
When did Bachmann change Duck's running board the correct color. I must have missed it. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BZWYrp_z4 The picture is a little blurry.

AJW98Productions

TrainFan97

AJW98Productions

Quote from: TrainFan97 on March 27, 2013, 07:42:57 AM
Quote from: AJW98Productions The Second on March 27, 2013, 05:29:16 AM
Digging up this thread...

No need for that...
Okay, just brought this one up because we can use this and the wishlist instead of a bunch of other random topics from 6 years ago, no harm done :).