News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Union Pacific RR set

Started by opalgeek, January 07, 2013, 12:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opalgeek

I was given a Union Pacific RR set, that was made by Bachmann for Union Pacific employees exclusively.  It was given to me when I was a kid, between 1979 and 1985.   ::)  I am able to find information about the engine (Item No. 0566 EMD GP 40 Diesel Union Pacific), but not much else.  It is a 120 piece set, engine plus 5 cars, track, trestles, box of signs by Plasticville, and a power pack. 
Anybody know about this set?  Where I can get information?  I am NOT wanting to sell it, I just want to know so I can determine how to best enjoy it.  If it has little to no monetary value, I plan on running it.   :)  If it has any value $$ wise, I plan on displaying it.   :-\  Everything is still in the original boxes/packages.  The actual box top is present, but VERY battered (The sides are apart from the top, one side is missing).
Any help will be greatly appreciated!  If you would like to email me any information, that is fine as well (Probably prefer this)

Thank you again!

Chris

r0bert

no real collectors value, stock set, just with different packaging, which you sayis in poor shape, so set it up and enjoy it.