News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Chuggington and Thomas

Started by Bucksco, January 22, 2013, 09:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksco

As some of you may have noticed we have edited and removed some of the threads that have been going down a dark path in regard to Bachmann's new Chuggington trains and the effect the line will have on Thomas and Friends models. Be assured that the Thomas line of products will not be affected by Chuggington. There is plenty of room in the playground for everyone so lets all play nice, eh?

Chaz

Thank you! :) I'm glad that this is finally resolved.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

thomasj219

Always knew it but it's nice to see it. Thanks Yardmaster.  ;D
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan97

Good. Thank you for stopping the fight. The Chuggington line will not affect the Thomas line in any way, and now everyone should know that.  :)
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

SodorAdventures

Thanks Yardmaster. It will be nice to see what the Chuggington line will have to offer us in ways of new members and ideas. I'll be sure to stop by and check things out at the Big E show this weekend! Thanks again.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TobyTheTram16

seanrail

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 23, 2013, 04:45:44 PM
Thanks Yardmaster. It will be nice to see what the Chuggington line will have to offer us in ways of new members and ideas. I'll be sure to stop by and check things out at the Big E show this weekend! Thanks again.
i must admit that the blue and yellow hoppers will be great for both Chuggington and Thomas, and the flat car is handy for two things; as an alternative for the discontinued RF container wagon and can be modified for the Thomas and Friends brake van based on the SR pill box design.