News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Discontinued Models (2013)

Started by Shawn, February 11, 2013, 11:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollin Mayham

You know I was hoping I would be able to get Gordon's Express coaches. However I believe you can still get them on Amazon that is where I am going to have to get my railroad literally but I don't mind just anyways just saying there is still hope for some of you and if anybody decided on building them from scratch please make a new topic saying so.

seanrail

Quote from: Yardmaster on February 14, 2013, 08:19:15 AM
Enough time for demand to rebuild for the particular item. Everything is based on sales. If it doesn't sell there is no reason to produce it.

I do not understand the reply. do you mean for us to place our demands for the discontinued products?

Rickenbacker 325

They are not going to listen to any of the petitions that you make. I don't intend to be mean, but it is starting to get annoying.

DinoNTrains

And I really don't think a petition is necessary
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Anthony P2

sorry, but I don't really think you'll get far with that petition.

Rollin Mayham

You know Sean outside of the web my name is Isaiah and I support your petition and guess what a petition is in order everybody else sits and waits for news on products coming back and nobody emphasis on nobody does anything about it they just accept it as it is well if you want it back than you need to realize what you are saying. come on now Sean is the only one so far that has done more than you and that is sad. because all he did was put it on a petition wall. Wow I am shocked and amused at you.

Anthony P2

it all depends on sales. if a product sells well, then they will keep it around. If sales in something, like the salt wagon, dwindle over the years, then Bachmann won't keep it in production. why keep making a product that's not selling well enough to keep it around longer? that would be a waste of time and money. so, go ahead, sign the petition. I don't think that Bachmann will put the discontinued products back in production because a whole 4 people signed a little petition saying they want this stuff back.

thomasj219

You've put the finger on the problem. POPULAR, which these products aren't anymore. I remember the days when Thomas was switching to CGI in 2008. I was all up in arms and trying to do anything to change their minds. But as time passes and you grow older, you start to pick your battles and realize that some things are beyond your control. Unfortunately this is one of them. I comend the thought and did sign the petition, as I said I have done similar things in the past and understand the sentiment. But I just wouldn't urge you to get your hopes up. I know how frustrating it is when you want to change something you care about and can't do a thing. You just have to trust that better things are on their way down the line. Only way you grow as a person.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JLK2707

That is true what you are saying about Thomas going into CGI back in 2008, but the key with Bachmann is that the items that they have discontinued can be brought back at a later date if enough people want them. Face it, they are not going to do it just for one person!