News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

N SERIES DCC SYSTEM...

Started by PAPA DALE, March 18, 2013, 04:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA DALE

WHERE CAN I GET INFORMATION ON YOUR DCC N SERIES.? I WANT TO START IN THIS SYSTEM BUT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT .ANY INFO WOULD BE WELCOME....THANKS PAPA DALE

richg

First, never put you email address in the body of a forum message. Internet Bots look for email address in forums very easily. People can answer here or PM you if you did not hide your email address.

Look in the Online Product Catalog page.
Look in the Parts, Service and Information page for DCC manuals and loco diagrams.
All the info is there.

There is an N Scale forum here also.

Rich

MacMeacail

Look in the Online Product Catalog page.
Look in the Parts, Service and Information page for DCC manuals and loco diagrams.
All the info is there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I have the same question, I have looked at those pages, but am still a bit lost - will this system work with the EZ track, so if I build a simple model layout - like the First Railroad track pack can I retrofit it with DCC?

JMN

Bucksco

To get into Digital Command Control you basically need a command system (EZ Command item no. 44902) and a decoder equipped locomotive (your choice).

GSXR1000

Hi,

I have looked into DCC, it has many advantages to DC.  Here are some thoughts, make sure that the locomotive will make the turns that you have or will purchase, if you purchase the EZ-Command system know that it is limited, for example if you want to use more than one locomotive to pull a train you have to set them up as one locomotive so, lights on is for both and so on.  Bachmann has the Dynamis system for only $15 more, its hands free and not as limited.