New caboose suggestion for Williams

Started by zephyr guy, May 31, 2013, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtpowell

Quote from: SHABBONA_RR on September 09, 2013, 08:01:43 PM
You guys are worried about a caboose? How about an S scale old time 4-4-0, such as the Jupitor in HO?

SHABBONA, I think you need to press that request for an S gauge 4-4-0 to Lionel American Flyer, American Models, or MTH. You'll have a much better chance of getting your wish. They all manufacture "S".
I don't think your wish isn't unreasonable either.

Bachmann doesn't produce 3/16" Scale "S" gauge to my knowlege.

GG1onFordsDTandI

Quote from: dtpowell on September 10, 2013, 12:00:41 PM
Quote from: SHABBONA_RR on September 09, 2013, 08:01:43 PM
You guys are worried about a caboose? How about an S scale old time 4-4-0, such as the Jupitor in HO?

SHABBONA, I think you need to press that request for an S gauge 4-4-0 to Lionel American Flyer, American Models, or MTH. You'll have a much better chance of getting your wish. They all manufacture "S".
I don't think your wish isn't unreasonable either.

Bachmann doesn't produce 3/16" Scale "S" gauge to my knowlege.
What I think we have in Shabbona is an individual who wants to be a bigger Williams/Bachmann fan, but has nothing to run by them at the moment. The Williams O, and On30 crowd are not the largest niche, and the hopes for the inclusion of S by such a company, have got to be difficult to curb. Why wouldn't he be interested seeing in a company, known for good quality at a reasonable price, produce for S. Its really kinda how I ended up sticking around for the O, after a brief dance with the N here. Had I re-discovered Williams O a bit sooner, I would own a bit less of the other guys O stuff.