News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thanks for the EM-1

Started by skipgear, July 21, 2013, 12:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipgear

Just a public thanks for Bachmann for the N scale EM-1.

When the HO Emma was shown back at the 2012 at the Worlds Greatest Hobby show the Bach-Man suggested that I should be patient and stop working on my kitbash. Now it's official.

I will have multiples even though the loco didn't run on the region of the B&O I model. They will look great at Ntrak shows, double headed, pulling hopefully, a 100 hoppers or so.
Tony Hines

Modeling the B&O in Loveland, OH 1947-1950

jeffthumper

My thanks too. Bachman is doing a wonderfull job when it comes to Steam. I will pick up a couple of these gems. Keep up
the good work and keep making them Steamers. The more the better. There are still many more that need to be
made or updated. Maybe a little more frequently. There is still Christmas, Easter, St. Patricks day, in addition to the
major train shows.

dtpowell

Here's another thank you for the EM-1 and another for the august 2013 release date.
I was not disappionted this year. I can see multiple road no.'s on my layout.

One request Mr. Bachmann. Any chance for plug in sound?

1218classa

I am also very grateful that Bachmann has released this new locomotive. I got a up close look at it at the National Train Show in Atlanta and I must say they look pretty darn sweet! Detail on these locos are very good. I model the N&W but I think I could squeeze in some kind of an interchange where I could use a few of these bad boys on my layout! Thanks again Bach-Man!

bnoem1

I would like to say thanks too!  As promised in the earlier discussion thread I have already reserved 4 at my favorite supplier.  Don't think I can squeeze more unless I sell some off.  I would also like to say that your steamers are awesome and every bit as good as the brass locos that I own.