News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ATLANTA TRAIN SHOW

Started by dgtrrco, July 23, 2013, 08:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgtrrco

To Mr Bachmann or his higher ups. Why is it that the manufacturers were at a large train show with out their merchandise to sell or a least have some sort or coupon for a percentage off their products to be purchased. Myself and a friend of mine were intrested in purchasing each and engine and your folks directed us to another vender's booth. Who happened not to have either of the engines. I certainly would think that  bringing at least 1-2 of your titems that were on display would be available for purchase. Loss of revenue for Bachmann specially recommending another vendors doesn't seem to be very  :(practical with thousands of folks attending for the show days and not being able to make a purchase.. Bachmann was not the only manufacturer that did this, hence go home and look at the sites to make the purchase instead of at the show.

3rail

Hi dgtrrco,

Our primary purpose to attend any train show is to display and demonstrate our products. We are also happy to answer questions and give away catalogs. Our dealers attend shows to sell product and we do not wish to compete against them. Most of our dealers would have gladly taken your order and shipped you the product after the show. Our product line contains around 2,000 different items so it is virtually impossible to have every item at a show.

Regards,

3rail