News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Let's See Some Of Your Work

Started by Guilford Guy, February 02, 2007, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilford Guy

:-\ hmmm how about some ambroid passenger and russell plow diagrams those will work copies would be great ;-)
Alex

Hoople

I like the new pics everyone. Maybe after I build Stormount hill I'll show some pics.
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!

dave2-8-0

Here's a set-up test shot for the night photography class I'm giving for the Durango & Silverton's Photo special this weekend.

Enjoy
Dave Taylor
New Mexico Northern RR
New Mexico Northern Rail Road

lanny

Very nice photo, Dave! Nice photography work!

lanny nicolet
ICRR Steam & "Green Diamond" era modeler

engineerkyle

Nice pictures all!

Scot, did you do anything special to get the larger size?

I’d like to show a Pike Stuff “Trucker Motel” I bashed. I got a lot of mileage out of this little kit because it is a corner piece. I thought it might end up as a coal mine, but I guess it ended up being THE BRAKEMAN HOTEL after all.

Hopefully, somewhere out there, there are rooms over tracks. You can see where I placed the new structure at the top of this first pic.

I got this brand new Conrail Geep for 20 bucks when a LHS went belly up. Shoot, the decoder is worth that much. I added a few details and weather it best I could. It makes for a sturdy trim engine.

Finally, I’d like to share a wide shot, this is the east half of my layout.

CHEERS!

Guilford Guy

Alex

traindude109

Some pictures of my recent Annie (4-6-0 Bachmann) bash. Although now I am upgrading it to the Anniversary drive and it is going to be converted to battery power and R/C. I am buying a battery trailing car (AMS Stock Car) to put everything in i.e. servos, batteries, etc.

Before

After

Also, some pictures of my Bachmann bobber bash (also G scale)

And some more pictures of my flatcars and boxcar bashes......

Thanks Bachmann for providing such great models to work with!
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

Guilford Guy

Alex

pdlethbridge

Quote from: dave2-8-0 on February 16, 2007, 11:01:57 PM
Here's a set-up test shot for the night photography class I'm giving for the Durango & Silverton's Photo special this weekend.

Enjoy
Dave Taylor
New Mexico Northern RR
Dave, are you related to O Winston Link? That photo is great!

dave2-8-0

No I'm not releated, but I stand in great respect for the master of night train photography.

I wish that I had come up with that shot on my own,  I'ts actually a re-creation of O Winston Links photo of the N & W Y6 2143 on the Sheffers Crossing Turntable.  The Durango & Silverton wanted something different for the Winter Photo Special and I jumped on the chance to try my hand at the masters work.  The extra shoot on Saturday night (before Sundays Photo Special), Gave the photogs a real treat to create their own photo of one of the great train shots of Mr.Link.   "The Last Steam Railroad In America", O. Winston Link, (Pg. 23)

The Durango & Sliverton RR went way overboard to make this happen.  We are planning another night shoot for the "Fall Photo Special"

Dave Taylor
New Mexico Northern RR

New Mexico Northern Rail Road

ebtbob

Good Evening All,

As I have posted before,  I have an HO/HOn3 railroad.   Here is a pic
of a portion of the HOn3 part of that railroad.   Notice the railfan taking pix and is not aware of a "stinky" problem behind him.

Bob
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Guilford Guy

Alright well I took a few pics yesterday!
Unfortunately this might be my last post if Steve Warrington finds it (shh don't tell).
Sunday night Massachusetts got a bit of snow as shown here.
Without further ado-

Alex

Stephen Warrington

I am going to murder him! I thought he took better car of his models than that. No more sending him locomotives.

:-\ Lets blood pressure return to normal.

Stephen

Guilford Guy

Alex

Hoople

Quote from: dave2-8-0 on February 16, 2007, 11:01:57 PM

Enjoy
Dave Taylor
New Mexico Northern RR

Very nice. I am a fan of the D&RGWRR. I've never seen one running in person, but I have seen them and gotten in the K-28 at the musuem.
-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!