"Inside Frame" vs Outside Frame re: Forney Tsunami

Started by jerryp232, September 10, 2007, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryp232

I'm sorry,...it's me, jerryp232 again!!! Needless to say, I seem to be very confused about how to navigate your web site and it is frustrating,...for me and, maybe you,too! I am eagerly interested in purchasing the Tsunami,..but want to see which one would be the better choice before I purchase either one. Earlier, you had sent me 3 identical emails with instructions to click on or copy that http.  I recieved a screen that indicated that page was not available at that time. You had mentioned a message you had left re: my question. Can we try this again, please?
Jerryp232

jerryp232

I found the posting that I made on Sunday and was responded to on Monday morning,....There is no indication of how to gain access to it. When I click on it, I see the last message I sent to you,...how do I gain access to the answer to my inquiry?
jerryp232 

scottychaos

Jerry,
who are you talking to??
its very unclear what you are trying to say..
It sounds like you might be referring to an email you received from someone..if so, just email them back! ;) rather than put a confusing message on the forum.

There should be zero difference between an inside frame or outside forney, as it relates to the sound system.
just pick whichever style you like the best...the sound systems are identical either way.

Scot