News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

replacement gears

Started by robinstrains, December 14, 2013, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinstrains

Hi folks, not to rehash a older subject, but all those of you who requested replacement gears for those that were split on your models have you all received your replacements? I sent in my request on the 4 the of June and was responded to by Bachmann at the end of June saying the gears would be sent out in the next few weeks.At the time of my request I was living in Ontario Canada ,now I live in Switzerland. Before leaving Canada I had paid the post office a nice sum of money to forward my mail to my neighbour who has been receiving mail for us and she has forwarded on to Switzerland but no gears. Help! What should do?
Thanks.
Robin.

2foot6

Hi Robin,I have received all of the gears except for the Davenport,which were out of stock and are to be forwarded on later.It did take five  months to receive the gears and a couple of emails,but Mr B would have been busy.Maybe an email to Mr B to check whether they have been sent and when.If mail redirection is involved,that may add 2-3 weeks for delivery  if any thing like Australian redirection. cheers Peter. 

Hamish K

No, I have not received any of the three sets I requested (Climax, Shay, and railbus). I sent a follow up email but I have not received a reply. Not happy, but it was a free offer, so I suppose I can't complain.

Hamish

Bucksco

If you have not received a reply you should call the service department and ask for the parts manager.

Hamish K

I emailed the parts address at Bachmann (I live in Australia so ringing is difficult with the time difference and the expense) and have received a reply, so hopefully I will receive my gears soon. Thanks Bachmann.

Hamish