News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

i have trouble logging in here

Started by union pacific 4014, December 19, 2013, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

union pacific 4014

i have trouble logging in here why?  im union pacific 844  i had too resign up here as union pacific 4014

Jerrys HO

UP

Did you try to recover your info from Bachmann, just click on the forgot password and they will e-mail all your info to you.

Your still on the members list as UP844

jbrock27

up (Matt), maybe you just got your user id or password mixed up with ones you use for other boards you are on and put the wrong one(s) in here.
Keep Calm and Carry On

union pacific 4014

all my  user id and password are all the same and yes i tried recover my  info from Bachmann said  my email was fake

GRZ

man sounds like what I just went through, I e raced  [foolishly in a hurry] some of my saved notes ,when I tried to log on it said welcome guest, I tried every pass word I could think of, now I  have it taped to my confuzer. it shook me up so bad my wife e- mail d  someone--never heard from them-- it shure is a lost feeling, I enjoy this forum, im 78 and just getting started in dcc- been rail roadin  over 60 years, O-ga-HO-and 1-1/2- and 4-8-1/2- when I can. at Clarks in Lincoln N-H. its been a wonderfull trip--    Rich just read your bout with your eyes God bless you and thank you so very much for all the times you help t every one in this  wonderfull past time, Grz 

GG1onFordsDTandI

Quote from: union pacific 4014 on December 20, 2013, 05:00:28 PM
all my  user id and password are all the same and yes i tried recover my  info from Bachmann
"it my email was fake" ??? Who da what?
I had to open a new account last year due to... well who knows. But after almost a year, and multiple attempts with follow ups to straighten this out, I still get no notifications from this site, or response to follow ups, so good luck with obtaining your original title back. Bachmanns great service doesn't seem to extend to this forum.

union pacific 4014

oh well i like union pacific 4014  4-8-8-4  cents its being restored