News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Whitcomb Diesel delivery date.

Started by Stevelewis, January 03, 2014, 07:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevelewis

I notice  that  on  Bachmann Europe website, the  estimated  delivery is now  shown  as  Jan/Feb!
This update was dated 01/01/2014

When  first  announced it  was  shown as  October 2013
STEVE LEWIS   North  WALES   UK

Close  to  the  Great  Little  Trains  Of Wales!!

Lemurien

Stevelewis

Lets  hope  not  !!!!.....the  Heisler  was  VERY late, due I beleive to having to be  shipped  back to the  factory for some  sort  of  revision!!

Conversley  the 2-4-4-2 Mallet which followed the Heisler was delivered quite quickly after the initial announcment!

Lemurien

Now, june/july  on the UK Bachmann site!!!!!!!!

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I believe we'll see them by April over here.
Anticipate!
the Bach-man

Stevelewis

Still anticipating!

Lets  hope  the  realisation  is  as good  as to anticipation!!

I have  just   bought  2  more  locos  from  my retail supplier  here  in the  UK,  Tower  Models in a very  wind  swept  Blackpool  ( The  Tower  is  still standing  despite  100+ MPH  winds!)

Lemurien

ScottyB

Not to steal the thread, but on a related note...

Is there any estimate on the arrival of the new On30 freight cars from the 2014 catalog, specifically the full size box cars (27097 & 27098) and passenger cars (26201 & 26202)?

Thanks!
Scott
On30 for me, N scale for my son.

Royce Wilson

What are the full size box cars?...Is this something new?

Royce Wilson

richg

LOL. The thread has been stolen. Love it.   :)

Rich

ScottyB

Quote from: Royce Wilson on March 10, 2014, 03:23:33 PM
What are the full size box cars?...Is this something new?

Royce Wilson

"Full size" as in not the little 18 footers. They are listed in the 2014 catalog. (Download it here.) Very bottom of page S38. These "big ones" used to be a dime a dozen (who remembers 3 for $39 at St Aubin's?), but have been impossible to find for many years now.

There are a few other products labeled as "new" including passenger cars that are "convertible" to obs cars. New tank cars and wood dump cars (different color) are also in there.

Didn't mean to steal, but it's quite related to the original question. Perhaps they are all in the same shipping crate?

Scott
On30 for me, N scale for my son.

Lemurien

Stevelewis

WHITCOMB:-- 

Micro Mark   JUNE

Bachmann Europe  website  JULY/AUGUST

InsideTrack

We still do not have a definitive delivery date for the Whitcombs, but the good news is that the Convertible Coach/Observation Cars (26201 and 26202) just arrived at the warehouse! They should be available at your favorite dealer's shortly. The Data Only Box Cars (27097and 27908) and will be here in early summer.

Lemurien

Soon available?