PETITION TO BRING BACK THE EXPRESS COACHES.

Started by Farmboybello, February 20, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboybello

Hello everyone I made this petition to have bachmann bring back the express coaches.

When you write your response include these things: why you want them back and what version do you want.

My response: I want them back because without them you cant even make the first episode of the series and gordon hardly pulls anything other than the express nowadays. The style i want is the old tooling they used it looked nice.

Thanks for looking at this post.

Happy modeling  :)
BRING BACK THE EXPRESS COACHES.

Farmboybello

Quote from: Farmboybello on February 20, 2014, 03:26:00 PM
Hello everyone I made this petition to have bachmann bring back the express coaches.

When you write your response include these things: why you want them back and what version do you want.

My response: I want them back because without them you cant even make the first episode of the series and gordon hardly pulls anything other than the express nowadays. The style i want is the old tooling they used it looked nice.

Thanks for looking at this post.

Happy modeling  :)
NOTE: this is for the green and cream coaches composite and brake.

seanrail

Count me in. However, I have a strawpoll already up for the coaches

See this link below.

http://strawpoll.me/994720

Farmboybello

ik i was just making another one where you could say why you wanted them back :)

seanrail

It is hard to get the h company's one at the moment because their Thomas line is temporarily discontinued while they review their range.

Chaz

I've mentioned a handful times you can find Gordon's coaches or other discontinued products on shops online or eBay, but apparently that isn't satisfactory.  They've been discontinued because they were too expensive to produce and not that many fans seemed to be interested in purchasing them.  If there is enough demand for them to come back, then they will come back.  If not, then there are alternatives, you just need to look carefully online for them.  With patience, you will eventually find them.  It's honestly not worth the obsession of writing letters, petitions, or creating polls over.  Plus, we just got the red coaches in the range, so with that in mind, the return of Gordon's coaches seems more slim. 

And for the record, I'm not against them coming back or anything along those lines.  I am, however, a little tired of hearing about them on a regular basis.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

BassTbone

This is also an alternative:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pniFiSCjXjc

Chaz

Quote from: Farmboybello on February 20, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
like I said most people want them back. Bachmann should look at EVERYONES requests and then decide. So don't come on this post saying bachmann isn't going to make them.

Excuse me, but did I say they weren't going to make them?  No.  I said they were discontinued for a valid reason, and you can still find them despite them being discontinued.  There is no need to get so defensive, I am on your side on this one.  I'm just saying it is not likely at this time, especially considering how expensive production is becoming for Bachmann. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

seanrail

It is not an obsession, Chaz. Chuggington gets to have an express coach; it is not fair that Gordon does not have his suitable rolling stock.

jettrainfan

A company needs to make money. Why should they hurt themselves when the market isn't there? If they produce too many, then they lose money. They were around for quite a bit and these coaches aren't hard to find if you actually look around. They may not be dirt cheap but they're out there for decent pricing. Chaz has a good point. If you over flood the market, they won't be worth anything because no one will want them. In a perfect world, they wouldn't discontinue anything, but if the demand isn't there (I mean able to make money) then they'll stop making them for a year or two. Look around the web or call up your local hobby shops; you'd be surprised what they have in stock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

ThomasBachannRemakes

Quote from: BassTbone on February 20, 2014, 10:14:25 PM
This is also an alternative:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pniFiSCjXjc
I agree with you. This is a very good idea for the people who don't have $50-$80 to blow off on one coach. I still want the express coaches back, but that is a really good idea. I'm also glad that they are releasing new coaches soon.
Bringing you Thomas The Tank Engine Remakes since 2014!

Rollin Mayham

Look Chaz here is the thing I have looked several times for the Gordon Express coaches on both Amazon.com and Ebay.com Amazon had Gordon's Brake coach. Ebay had a picture for Gordon's Express coach however it was a piece of 2x4 after I got it. Face it the only way we are going to get Gordon's Express coaches back is if we keep talking about it and Bachmann brings them back.

thomasj219

Look. We have to acknowledge that the reason the express coaches were discontinued is a combination of price inflation and lack of interest. How ever much you and other members of this forum may want them back you have to see how that's simply not enough of a reason for BACHMANN to bring them back. Though hard to find they can be found on eBay with a bit of paitence, listings come up often. Maybe they will come back and maybe they won't, but understand it may not be as big of an issue to others as it is to you.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Farmboybello

Quote from: Rollin Mayham on March 11, 2014, 03:32:34 PM
Look Chaz here is the thing I have looked several times for the Gordon Express coaches on both Amazon.com and Ebay.com Amazon had Gordon's Brake coach. Ebay had a picture for Gordon's Express coach however it was a piece of 2x4 after I got it. Face it the only way we are going to get Gordon's Express coaches back is if we keep talking about it and Bachmann brings them back.

I get your point ive tried the same thing you did andnever found anything.

seanrail