News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

AEM7AC Rebuild Progress

Started by mlrr, October 02, 2007, 08:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlrr

Ok guys,

Despite my hectic schedule since the start of the school year (Grad School), I finally found time to continue with my AEM7AC rebuild project and update the page.

I've been asked about that page at shows and emails and I've finally moved ahead with the project.

Here's the link: http://www1.freewebs.com/marylindsayrr/rebuild%20projects/rebuildAEM7AC.html

Also note that I removed the logos from 927. Many pointed out (when the logos were originally present on the model) frantically that the prototype does not have the logos but I originally did this knowingly with the anticipation of the prototype having the logos applied. Of course now that I removed them, I'm sure the prototype has them now but I plan to leave it "bare" with respect to the markings.

I hope it is meeting your expectiations. Some painting here and there remains but the only thing left is virtually the working ditch and strobe lights. 
~Kyle

~Kyle
The Mary Lindsay Railroad - Featuring Amtrak Model Trains
www.marylindsayrr.vze.com

Conrail Quality

Nice work! There's some sort of technical difficulty on the website: some of the pictures at the begining couldn't be viewed. If I can snag an AEM-7 at Timonium in a few weeks, this very certainly be extremely helpful. Thanks for doing this ;D!
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

mlrr

Thanks Conrail Quality!  It was my pleasure  :).

I checked the page again and all the photos showed up.  Try it again and let me know if it works or not.  If it doesn't, email me and I'll try and send photos directly (I'll take time to find them in the collection).

Maybe I'll see you at Timonium in a couple of weeks!

Kyle
~Kyle
The Mary Lindsay Railroad - Featuring Amtrak Model Trains
www.marylindsayrr.vze.com

Amtrak_Titan

Very excellent AEM7 MLRR!!!!!!!  ;D