News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sound value sound operation manual ???

Started by ALCO0001, April 02, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALCO0001

Hello,
I am confused where the sound value operation manual is , not the cv list ,but the operation manual that tells you what it has and the description .I have been looking and referring to the link for the tsunami,but that is hit or miss.I must be missing something .A hand up would be greatly appreciated.
Jack

InsideTrack

You have a good point. The Sound Value Decoder Quick Guide manual has been uploaded to our DCC page:
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/dcc.php

electrical whiz kid

Thanks as well; we'll look for it.
Rich C.

garyraizes

Unfortunately the manual and the part posted on the web site do not address the functions assigned to the function keys on the new GG-1.  The information is only for steam and diesel engines.  Anyplace to find this information?

richg

Quote from: garyraizes on April 20, 2014, 02:45:35 PM
Unfortunately the manual and the part posted on the web site do not address the functions assigned to the function keys on the new GG-1.  The information is only for steam and diesel engines.  Anyplace to find this information?

Rather than hijacking the thread, you might start a new thread with GG1 manual, CV list as an example.

Rich

ALCO0001

Rich,
No need for that this is a friendly place !The question  is related to the issue for the product ,manual and sound .Now I am at the top of the hill now AND STAYING!
Jack ;D