News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

This Years New Announcements

Started by aussie geoff, June 30, 2014, 10:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie geoff

Hello

Has anybody any Idea or heard any whispers of what Bachmann could be announcing at this years NMRA convention ?

Geoff

Royce Wilson

I wish Bachmann would consider making some of the small Maine two foot locomotives like the Sandy River 1, or the S.W.Sargent,it was a small outside frame engine.These engine make the IF 4-4-0 look big so what's with the complaints?.

Royce :D

max (uk)

In the past most of the NMRA announcements appear first on the Model Railroader website.

ebtbob

Good evening all,

If memory serves me and lately it has been a bit AWOL....Bachmann announcements come out of the big show in Chicago and I thought that was in July sometime.   Correct me if I am mistaken.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Bucksco

Any new release announcements will be made at the National Train Show which starts on Friday.

Steve Magee

And I am just outside the National Train Show doors now waiting for them to open :-)

jonathan

Did you bring a tent and sleeping bag?  ;D

Ken Clark

Looking forward to the WP&Y  2-6-0s, may need to aquire a couple.

Ken Clark
        GWN

jim margerum

Hello All; We'll be rolling out at 4:00 a.m. in the morning, to get to the show by noon from southwestern Ohio.  Hope to meet some of you there. Jim

Mark B

The only On30 items I saw on the Model Railroader "New Products" site was for 2 unlettered (data only) box cars. One was boxcar red, the other was mineral red.
Is that all there is for On30 from Bachmann for the year?

Mark

Steve Magee

Not even that. Some new tank cars is all.

mabloodhound

Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

Kevin Strong

http://www.bachmannindustriesinc.com/pdf/NMRA_2014.pdf

I was very surprised to not see any new On30 on this release. We large scalers fared little better--a repainted mogul. Maybe they're waiting for the Narrow Gauge Convention for those announcements.  :-\

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Later,

K

Mark B

If indeed there are no new items, does anyone else also feel let down?
The next time the Bachmann says "anticipate..." I'm going to....... (fill in the blank).
How about it Mr Bachmann. What if any new On30 items do you have for us this year?
Are we not looking in the right place for the On30 listings or is there just nothing to list?

Mark B

max (uk)

Very disappointing. I'm surprised no more 18ft cars have been announced as the first lot seemed to be very successful.

I'm still hoping for a 2-6-2, but I'm not holding my breath.  :-[