News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New releases of n steam Locomotives

Started by duke2448, February 24, 2014, 07:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_AA9ZY

Just my 2 cents' worth, but if Bachmann ever did FM switchers or road engines, they really should offer them in Milwaukee Road orange and black.

kmcsjr

A steamer follow-up.... hey Bmann you did hogwarts in HO, so....... N is good!

Desertdweller

Mike,

You are certainly right!

Milwaukee Road had the original FM switcher, and in fact served the FM plant in Beloit, WI.
These were good units with a very unique sound.  Although one would be out of place on my model railroad, I would be tempted to buy one anyway, for old times sake.  I used to work with these in Madison, WI, where we had a small pool of them.  My first cab ride was in one of these.

Les

kmcsjr

Quote from: Yardmaster on March 01, 2014, 09:36:45 AM
Guess we will all have to wait until the July NMRA show to see if it is true or not....

I don't want to wait until July! Just tell us, your closest confidants. We wont tell anyone.

kmcsjr

Quote from: kmcsjr on May 20, 2014, 08:08:55 PM
Quote from: Yardmaster on March 01, 2014, 09:36:45 AM
Guess we will all have to wait until the July NMRA show to see if it is true or not....

I don't want to wait until July! Just tell us, your closest confidants. We wont tell anyone.

Last chance to be "cool" and tell us early!
Very excited

gatrhumpy

I want an N scale 2-8-4 Berkshire that has traction tires and can actually pull more than 15 cars out of the box.

baldwinmikado

It would be great to see a 4-8-4, 2-10-4, or even 4-6-2 with dcc maybe sound. Great to see in santa fe paint.

gatrhumpy

I fully expect MRC to come out with a DCC-equipped and sound-equipped 4-6-2 before Bachmann does.

gatrhumpy

Mr Bachmann - thank you for making the N scale 2-8-4 Berkshire with DCC and sound.